Roll Tide! Ask any Crimson Tide fan what their favorite time of year is, and they will likely say football season! Well, it’s that time of year, but if you don’t have cable, you may be scrambling to find a way to watch your favorite team leave all the others in the dust. While more than a couple channels air the Alabama Crimson Tide live stream, it’s possible to get all of these channels online without cable. It’s as easy as picking a streaming service and signing up (which only takes minutes). Keep reading for some of the easiest ways to watch Alabama Crimson Tide football games without cable.
Whether you want to watch a game on SEC Network or ESPN, there are ways to watch without cable. In fact, no matter which NCAA football team is your favorite, there are ways to watch the season online. Two of our favorite options if you want to watch Alabama football without cable include Sling TV (free 7 day trial) and Hulu Live (free trial). Both options are inexpensive, easy to use, and have you set up almost immediately so you’re ready to watch Alabama Crimson Tide football online.
How to Watch Alabama Crimson Tide Football Games Online
As most NCAA fans are aware, Alabama is a top-ranking team in the SEC and the nation. SEC games are broadcast on a variety of networks including SEC Network, ESPN, and CBS. In most homes across the country, you can get CBS for free with a digital antenna. You can also get CBS live through a number of streaming services including the ones listed, here.
All you need to watch Crimson Tide football without cable is the right streaming service and an internet-connected streaming device. Most services allow you to watch using most devices. This gives you more options and allows you to watch TV from just about anywhere. You can connect using Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, smart TVs, gaming consoles, mobile devices, and more.
Watch the Alabama Crimson Tide Season without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is your cheapest streaming choice to get SEC Network, ESPN, and a variety of other sports channels. You’ll want the Sling Orange package which is available for $25 a month. You can also customize many parts of your package by adding channels, a cloud-DVR, and more!
Sling TV Details:
- Sling Orange offers 30 channels including ESPN and SEC Network to watch college football online
- CBS is not included with Sling TV
- $25 per month
- Channel bundles can be purchased to increase your package
- A DVR is available for a small monthly fee
- Use the WatchESPN app to watch games and more live
- Stream on your computer or mobile device, Apple TV, Roku, etc.
- Visit our Sling TV review to learn more
The Sling TV 7-day trial is the best way to find out more about this service. As there are no contracts, and you can cancel whenever you want, that gives you a free way to experience Sling TV with no obligation.
Watch the Alabama Crimson Tide Live Stream with Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV combines the Hulu on-demand service with over 60 channels of live TV. You can stream local channels in most areas, including CBS. SEC Network and ESPN are also included in this package, which starts at $45 per month.
Features of Hulu with Live TV include:
- $55 per month with 60+ channels and Hulu on-demand
- Movie channels can be added for a fee
- Upgrade to unlimited simultaneous streaming
- Store up to 50-hours of content on the cloud-based DVR
- WatchESPN and other TV Everywhere apps are compatible
- Watch on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, computers, smart TVs, Apple TV, etc.
- Our Hulu with Live TV review is filled with more details
Hulu Live gives you a chance to watch what you want whether it’s the Crimson Tide live stream or Food Network. You can see what all the hype is about firsthand, by signing up to the Hulu Live free 7-day trial!
Other Ways to Watch the Alabama Crimson Tide without Cable
You’ve learned about a couple of great ways to watch the Alabama Crimson Tide season without cable. If you’re curious about your other options, you’ll want to continue reading. Here are the other options you have to watch Crimson Tide football streaming online.
AT&T TV NOW – Start with 40 channels for $50 a month. Larger packages are available. Enjoy local channels live in some areas or watch content with TV Everywhere apps. Read our AT&T TV NOW review for more details.
With these streaming services, you’ll be able to stream Alabama Crimson Tide games all season without cable. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Helen Back (see all)
- How to Watch NBA Without Cable TV (2020) - 07/15/2020
- How to Watch Baseball Online: MLB Streaming Guide (2020) - 07/15/2020
- F1 Live Stream: How to Watch Formula 1 Online without Cable - 07/10/2020