The Champions League is a soccer competition that brings together the top teams in Europe. You may have also heard it called the UEFA Champions League. This stands for the Union of European Football Associations. You’ll find some of the most dynamic players in soccer on teams playing in Champions League Soccer matches. For fans, this makes things even more exciting to watch. If you’re living in the United States, you can watch Champions League Soccer online without cable as long as your streaming service offers TNT.
In order to watch the Champions League Soccer live stream, you’ll need to have access to TNT. Many streaming services offer TNT in their packages, so you shouldn’t have a problem finding a service to suit you. So, if you want to watch Champions League Soccer online, keep reading to learn which services are available.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Watch Champions League Soccer Online Without Cable: At a Glance
- 2 Using Streaming Services to Watch Champions League Soccer Online Without Cable
- 3 Watch Champions League Soccer without Cable with Hulu with Live TV
- 4 Watch Champions League Soccer Online on Sling TV
- 5 Watch the Champions League Soccer Live Stream with YouTube TV
- 6 Wrapping Up
How to Watch Champions League Soccer Online Without Cable: At a Glance
TNT is the channel you need to watch the Champions League Soccer live stream. Luckily, that is one of the most popular channels with streaming services. In fact, most services that offer live streaming TV offer TNT in their packages. This means you’ll have several options to choose from. With that in mind, here are two of the best options for cable replacement if you want a TNT live stream.
Hulu with Live TV (free trial) offers a solid package filled with many great channels including TNT. Over 60 channels are available in this package. You’ll also have 3-day replay in the on-demand library. TV Everywhere apps like TNT NOW are also compatible. A cloud-DVR is featured, and it even offers upgradeable space. All of this is available for $64.99 per month. Hulu is a contract-free service, so you can cancel when you want. You can stream Champions League Soccer online using Apple TV, Fire TV, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Using Streaming Services to Watch Champions League Soccer Online Without Cable
When it comes to sports and other top-tier content, many people assume that the easiest way to keep up is with cable. That used to be true, but it doesn’t have to be anymore. In fact, streaming services offer a quick and easy alternative that offers just as much at a much lower price point. Why pay more if you can watch the same things? If you’re new to streaming, here are some of the main reasons that people make the switch:
- It’s Cheaper – The average cable company charges around $100 a month, while the average streaming service charges $50 per month, or less to start. Just think of all the money you’ll save and the things you can do with it!
- No Contracts – Unlike cable companies, there are no contracts to sign, here. Each service wants you to get what you want, so you’re free to cancel at any point in your subscription. This means that you can try services out until you find the right one for you.
- More Options – You will have plenty of live TV, but streaming services offer more than that in their packages. Each service listed here also includes an on-demand library. This allows you to watch programs (and often sports) you might have missed live. They also include TV Everywhere app access, which gives you more ways to watch the available networks. Some services even include a cloud-DVR to ensure you don’t miss anything you want to watch.
- Watch TV Anywhere – Instead of a cable box, you’ll use streaming devices to watch TV without cable. Streaming devices include Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, and other streaming boxes/sticks, mobile devices including smart phones and tablets, laptops and computers, and more. So, as long as you have an internet connection, you can watch Champions League Soccer online from just about anywhere!
- Free Trials! – Nothing is worse than signing up for a service and having to cancel because it’s not for you. This won’t happen with most streaming services because they give you a chance to cancel your package before it starts. Most services offer a free trial, which means if you’re not happy you can cancel your service before it officially starts.
Now that you know more about streaming TV without cable, here are the specific services that you can use to watch Champions League Soccer online.
Watch Champions League Soccer without Cable with Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV also offers TNT. This package features 60+ local and nationwide channels for $64.99 per month. The thing that makes Hulu Live so unique is that the Hulu on-demand service is included to serve as your on-demand library. You’d have a hard time finding a better on-demand option than this. Hulu Live also offers movie channels that can be added to your account for a fee. You can stream Champions League Soccer online with Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and most other streaming devices.
- Over 60 channels for $64.99/month
- Hulu on-demand is included
- Local channels are featured throughout most of the country
- A cloud-based DVR offers 50-hours of storage space
- A one-week Hulu Live trial is available
- Watch on Roku, Apple TV, iOS and Android devices, Amazon Fire TV, and more
Hulu Live is a great choice if you want an equal amount of live and on-demand content. If what you find on Hulu isn’t enough for you, TV Everywhere apps are also part of your service. A cloud-DVR is included, so if you miss a Champions League Soccer live stream, you can record it and watch it whenever you want!
Our Hulu with Live TV review can help you learn more.
Watch Champions League Soccer Online on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch sports without cable if you’re looking for the Champions League Soccer live stream. Three packages are available and all of them offer TNT. Sling Orange and Sling Blue are both available for just $30 per month. Beyond TNT, you can watch AMC, TBS, USA, FS1, FX, and many other channels. If you want more channels, you’ll find dozens of upgrade options available. An on-demand library is included, and you’ll be free to use many TV Everywhere apps, as well. Here are some more details on Sling TV:
- All three Sling TV packages offer TNT
- Packages start at $30 per month
- Between 30-40 channels depending on the package you choose
- Numerous package upgrades are available to help you add more channels
- One of the top budget options in streaming
- Watch Sling TV free with the Sling TV free trial
- An on-demand library is included but a cloud-DVR is an added fee
- Watch on mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more
Sling TV offers much of the things that you’ll find in other streaming services. The main difference is that you’ll pay less money here than you will almost anywhere else. Sling TV offers basic budget packages with the chance to add more channels for a fee. This lets you build the package you want for a price you can afford. You can try the available free 7-day trial to learn more about Sling TV.
Find out more with our Sling TV review.
Watch the Champions League Soccer Live Stream with YouTube TV
YouTube TV includes TNT in their main package with over 70 other popular local and nationwide channels. Some other popular options include AMC, USA, TBS, Syfy, FX, Food Network, and many others. Packages start at $64.99 per month. With no contracts required, you can cancel at any time. Your package includes an on-demand library and the chance to use TV Everywhere apps like TNT Now and many others. Here are more details on YouTube TV:
- Over 70 channels for $64.99 a month
- No contracts
- Local channels are in most areas
- Watch previously aired content in the on-demand library
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, and Chromecast
- Save what you want to the unlimited cloud-DVR
YouTube TV allows you up to six user profiles. The separate profiles allow you to keep your watchlist separate, which is handy if others in your home are watching the same shows as you. You can stream on three devices at once, which is great if you don’t all want to watch the same thing, at the same time. Streaming is possible from just about anywhere with an internet connection on most common streaming devices.
Our YouTube TV review can tell you more.
Watching the Champions League Soccer live stream is easier than it’s ever been, thanks to streaming TV. Since TNT owns the broadcast rights, you’ll have several legal options on how to watch Champions League Soccer online without cable. Each package offers a variety of cable channels at a fraction of the cost. This means when soccer is over, you’ll still have plenty to watch.
Are you still uncertain about how to watch Champions League Soccer online without cable? If you have any questions, you can always leave them in the comments!