It’s time for another epic College Bowl season again! With the year drawing to a close, NCAA fans still have a couple more games to squeeze in this season. One highly anticipated matchup is the 2021 Fiesta Bowl.
But what if you don’t have cable? Can you watch the Fiesta Bowl online without cable TV? Yes, you can!
In a hurry? You need CBS Sports Network, and you can get access with the below services:
- Fubo TV: ESPN included alongside 35+ sports channels, cloud DVR, and much more. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu Live: A generic, family-friendly alternative for sports fans with 80+ channels, ESPN included. Try it free for 7 days!
- DirecTV Stream: Get ESPN with the base plan alongside 60+ channels for $69.99 per month. Money-back guarantee for 14-days!
Table Of Contents
Fiesta Bowl Schedule
When, where, how? Here’s the scoop on the 2021 Fiesta Bowl.
The event airs on ESPN and the kick-off will be on January 2, 2021, at the State Farm Stadium.
Although the game airs on ESPN, you can stream the Fiesta Bowl without a cable subscription!
How to Watch the Fiesta Bowl Online without Cable TV
These services offer an affordable alternative to expensive cable TV subscriptions. For as little as $35 per month, you can sign up and get live access to many of TV’s most popular networks, including ESPN.
These services provide a package of channels for your viewing pleasure and work over the internet. You don’t need cable to use them, but you will need an internet connection and a device to use. You can use a mobile device, computer, or streaming players like an Apple TV or a Roku.
For more info on specific services, see the breakdowns below.
Watch the Fiesta Bowl Online with Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is a great option for sports fans and anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to cable TV. The service costs $64.99 per month and offers over 80 channels for live streaming.
Here are the basics:
- $64.99 per month, with no contract
- Works over the internet
- Watch LIVE TV on all your devices
- Includes 80+ channels like ESPN (great way to watch college football), AMC, TNT and more
- Watch the Fiesta Bowl live without cable
- Enjoy a huge on-demand library as well
- Find out more in our Hulu Live TV review
Overall, Hulu Live TV is one of our top recommendations. Right now, new users can try it out for free for 7 days! This means you could potentially watch the Fiesta Bowl online free!
Watch the Fiesta Bowl Without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. It’s even cheaper than Hulu, with plans starting at just $35 per month. There’s no contract or commitment, and Sling TV is very user-friendly.
- Plans from $35 per month
- NO contract – you are free to cancel at any time
- Watch Fiesta Bowl without cable live as it airs
- Get 25 to 100+ channels, depending on the package combo you choose
- See the full scoop in our Sling TV review
Sling TV is the most budget-friendly option for sports fans, as it’s tough to beat $35 a month!
To sweeten the deal even further, Sling now offers a free 7 day trial for new users!
Other Options to Watch Fiesta Bowl Online
- DirecTV Stream – $69.99/mo for 60+ channels, ESPN included. With $15 per month extra to spend, get 20+ regional sports networks! Check out our DirecTV Stream NOW review.
- FuboTV – Decent streaming plan with 100+ channels, perhaps one of the best for sports. ESPN comes with the base plan. Read the FuboTV review for more.
- YouTube TV – $64.99/mo for 80+ channels. Cloud DVR and much more. Check out our YouTube TV review.
That’s all you need to know for Fiesta Bowl streaming! If you have any questions, leave a comment below – and enjoy the game! Find details on other bowl games here.