Golf Channel, sometimes also known of as just Golf, is a sports channel that is owned by NBC Sports. You can get the Golf Channel streaming in several countries, but it started in the United States. As you might expect, the benefit to the Golf Channel is that you get event coverage. You’ll get PGA Tour coverage, along with LPGA Tour, Asian Tour, European Tour, and other golf content. If you don’t have cable, there are several available services that will allow you to watch the Golf Channel online without cable.
Keep reading to learn all about what services you can use to stream Golf without cable. Each service listed here offers a free trial, which means you can sample services before you make your final choice. If you’re not happy with the first service you choose, just cancel before the end of the trial and move on to the next. You’ll find the right way to watch Golf online without cable, in no time!
Note: Golf returns on June 11th with the Charles Schwab Challenge. Don’t miss the action on the Golf Channel!
How to Watch Golf Channel Without Cable: At a Glance
The Golf Channel live stream is available through a number of services and before the end of this article, you’ll find out about all of them. Before we get into all the details about all of the services that are available, we’re going to offer a brief overview of two of the most popular ways to stream the Golf Channel online. After you learn about these services, keep reading for the complete details about these services and all of the other available options.
fuboTV (free trial) gives you a chance to enjoy around 100 channels without cable. Over 30 sports channels are included, local channels in many areas, and dozens of general entertainment options come with each package. There are several add-on packages also available. It’s available for $59.99 per month. Streaming is possible on Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices.
Hulu Live (free trial) is another good choice. Here you’ll get 60+ channels for $55 per month. One thing that makes this package special is that it comes with all of Hulu’s on-demand content. In terms of live content, you’ll be able to stream the Golf Channel, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, NBCSN, FSN, and several other sports channels. You’ll also have Discovery, Freeform, USA, TNT, TBS, Food Network, and more. Local channels are also included in most areas. With Hulu Live, you can stream your favorite content on most popular streaming devices.
Using Streaming Services to Watch the Golf Channel Online Without Cable
No matter what channel you want, there’s a great chance that you’ll find it with at least one streaming service. Streaming is a great choice for people that want to avoid cable contracts or expensive packages. The Golf Channel live stream is available through many services, so you have plenty of options. Here are some of the reasons why streaming services might be right for you.
- You won’t pay more than you have to! Most people pay over $100 a month for cable. With streaming you could cut that price in half. The average package is $55 per month, but some packages start as low as $30!
- Avoid risks! Streaming services don’t require contracts, so you can cancel when you decide the time is right without any financial penalty. Additionally, many services offer a free trial, so you even have the opportunity to sample each service before you pay for anything.
- Watch TV from wherever you have internet. You use a streaming device that is connected to the internet, to watch TV on a streaming service. This allows you to watch TV from your house, car, or anywhere else you want. As long as you have a device and an internet connection, you can watch TV anywhere!
- Enjoy family features. Many services allow you to make multiple user profiles so that everyone can watch TV with their own profile. They also allow you to stream simultaneously on multiple devices, so that everyone gets to watch what they want.
- Watch TV on-demand, too. Each package comes with an on-demand library. Most packages also allow you to stream with TV Everywhere apps, or to save content to an included cloud-based DVR. Other features may also be included
Those are the common streaming features that continue to convince people to make the switch from cable to streaming. With that in mind, let’s find out more about the ways that you can watch Golf Channel online without cable.
Watch the Golf Channel Live Stream on fuboTV
fuboTV offers more sports coverage than almost any other streaming service. Around 100 channels are included for $59.99 per month. You’ll have the Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, beIN Sports, regional sports channels, and many other sports channels. You’ll also have a wide variety of general entertainment, cable news, and even some local channels, depending on your area. You won’t sign a contract when you sign up. Check out these other fuboTV details:
- The regular cost is $59.99/month
- Around 100 channels are included
- You’ll get more than 30 sports channels per package
- Other channels can be added
- Watch fuboTV free for one-week
- Stream on mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, and more
- A cloud-DVR is also included
fuboTV is a great choice for sports fans. You get a lot of regional and nationwide sports channels. Some areas also receive some local channels. Each package comes with standard offerings like an on-demand library and a cloud-based DVR. Your first month comes with a discount, and with no contract, you can cancel on your terms. Our fuboTV review has more details.
Watch the Golf Channel Streaming on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV gives you access to more than 60 live channels and all of Hulu’s on-demand content. You’ll have the full range of local and cable channels along with thousands of hours of on-demand content for $55 per month. The Golf Channel live stream is just one available channel. You’ll also have History, Discovery, Freeform, FX, USA, TNT, TBS, Syfy, and several other channels. Movie channels are available for a fee, if you want extra content. Here are some more highlights:
- 60+ channels for $55 per month
- Hulu on-demand is included
- Local channels are included in most areas
- Stream saved content in the cloud-based DVR
- Up to 5 user profiles are available
- Start with one week for free during the Hulu Live trial offer
- Watch on Apple TV, Fire TV, mobile devices, computers, Roku, etc.
Hulu Live offers a decent-sized package with live TV and a near-endless amount of on-demand coverage. You can even save additional content to your cloud-based DVR. Some upgrades are available should you wish to customize your package in any way. If you’re interested in learning more, you can view our Hulu with Live TV review.
Watch the Golf Channel Online with Sling TV
Sling TV features three package options. If you’re looking for the Golf Channel streaming, you’ll want to start with Sling Blue. This package is $30 per month and includes over 40 channels. From there, you can add the Sports Extra bundle for a small fee. This gives you access more than 10 additional sports channels beyond just the Golf Channel live stream. There are several other add-on packages that you can add to your package, too. As you never sign a contract, you’re always able to change or even cancel your package whenever you want. If you’re looking for a budget plan, you won’t find a cheaper way to stream the Golf Channel or other sports channels online without cable. Here is more on Sling TV:
- The cheapest way to stream sports cable-free
- Packages from $30 a month
- More than 45+ channels are available in Sling Blue
- The Sports Extra package includes the Golf Channel live stream plus 10 other channels
- A small amount of cloud-DVR space is now included
- Stream Sling TV free for a week
- Watch on mobile devices, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast
Sling TV is a great option for cord cutters that want to save the most money possible. It’s the cheapest option if you want a highly customizable package that offers sports coverage. You won’t have to sign a contract, so you can change your package whenever you want. Before you get locked into paying for this package, you’ll start with a one-week trial. You can learn more in our Sling TV review.
Watch the Golf Channel without Cable on AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW has several packages available. If you want to watch the Golf Channel live stream, you’ll need the Max package. This package is $55 per month and includes over 60 channels. In addition to Golf, this package includes the Tennis Channel, BET, Bravo, CNBC, ESPN, MTV, Hallmark, Syfy, TCM, USA, and many other channels. You’ll even get HBO and Cinemax included with this plan. Other channels can be added for a fee. Here’s more on AT&T TV NOW:
- Several plans to choose from
- To Watch Golf streaming you’ll need the Plus pack for $55 per month
- HBO and Cinemax are included
- Watch local channels in many areas
- Stream your first week for free
- Save some content to your cloud-based DVR
- Watch on iOS/Android, Apple TV, Roku, computers, Amazon Fire TV, and more
AT&T TV NOW has a lot going for it, but it costs more than the average service. The main problem with that is that most of the things they offer can be found with cheaper services. They do offer HBO and Cinemax in the plan that includes Golf Channel streaming, but that may not appeal to you. Remember, you can try AT&T TV NOW risk free with the free one-week trial. If you’re not satisfied, you can cancel before the end of the trial and you won’t be charged! You can learn more in our AT&T TV NOW review.
The Golf Channel Live Stream is on YouTube TV
YouTube TV features 70+ channels in their only package. You’ll be able to watch the Golf Channel online without cable along with local channels (in most areas), AMC, Freeform, TNT, Syfy, USA, MSNBC, FOX News, Food Network, Discovery, and much more. A small selection of add-on channels may also be available. The main package is available for $65 per month. There are no contracts, so you’re always able to cancel whenever you want. Here’s some more details on YouTube TV:
- 70+ channels at $65/month
- Most areas receive local channels
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, and more
- A cloud-DVR is included, and it comes with unlimited space
- Other features include an on-demand library and access to TV Everywhere apps
- Several user profiles can be made for the whole family
You’ll find something for everyone with YouTube TV. The package is $65 per month and includes many of the most popular cable channels. There’s no contract to sign, so you can cancel whenever you want. In fact, before you pay a dime, you’ll sign up for a 7-day free trial! This gives you a chance to sample the service to make sure it’s right for you!
Now that you’ve learned about each package you can use to watch the Golf Channel online without cable, you’re ready to make your streaming choice. Don’t forget, there are no contracts to sign with any of these services. In other words, if you pick a service and aren’t happy, you can always cancel and move to another service. Luckily, there is no shortage of ways to get the Golf Channel live stream!
Hopefully you don’t have any questions, but if you do, we’re happy to answer any questions you have about how to watch the Golf Channel online without cable!