The Philadelphia Phillies are the seventh-oldest team in MLB history, established in 1883.
As a fan, you may be here to find a way to watch the Phillies play online without cable. There are cheaper ways to watch the Philadelphia Phillies play online via streaming services than conventional cable TV.
Read on to find out what your best bet is when choosing a streaming service to watch the Phillies.
In a hurry? These three streaming providers show live MLB games, including the Phillies, if you don’t want to get caught up in the wordy details:
- FuboTV: Get more than 35 sports channels and 70 more others from $64.99. You can try Fubo for free for 7 days!
- SlingTV: A wallet-friendly way to watch the Philadelphia Phillies from $35 per month. ESPN and FOX Sports included. Try it for $10 for the first month!
- Hulu + Live TV: 80+ channels, 50 hours of cloud DVR to record games, and you get FOX Sports, ESPN, and TBS. Try it free for 7 days!
You can watch the Philadelphia Phillies on live stream on streaming services like Sling TV ($10 for the first month) and FuboTV (free 7-day trial). Both services offer similar, yet cheaper packages in comparison to cable.
There are several package types for both options, so you can choose the most cost-effective way to watch the Phillies play.
Stream the Philadelphia Phillies Online without Cable
Streaming is fairly simple. Instead of an older TV that receives signals via an analog cable, you can catch channels digitally on a range of different devices to watch the Philadelphia Phillies. Still, you want to make sure that whatever packages you pay for offers the largest range of channels to ensure you can watch the games you plan to.
If you can get FOX with your digital antenna, you can watch the games that air locally for free. This also depends on your location within the US. Though you might get FOX with a digital antenna, you’ll need a streaming service to watch channels like MLB Network, TBS, and ESPN.
Two options we review below are Sling TV ($10 for the first month) and FuboTV (free 7-day trial). We also offer a list of alternative streaming services to watch Phillie games at the end of this page. Some devices you can use to stream include Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, desktop computers, and laptops.
Stream the Philadelphia Phillies Game without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV offers two streaming plans at some of the cheapest streaming prices available. The two main options start at just $35 per month. Unlike Sling Blue, Sling Orange also offers ESPN, where you can catch some of the Philadelphia Phillies live streams.
The first month with Sling TV plans comes with a $10 discount
Sling TV Offer Details:
- Get Sling Orange with ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, and TBS for $35 a month
- The Sports Extra Bundle is one of many add-ons and it includes MLB Network for $15 per month extra
- Cancel whenever you want
- Watch on several devices like Apple TV, smart TVs, and mobile devices
- See this Sling TV review for more details
Sling TV is the cheapest option for the channels you get. Some channels are missing to get you to a complete Phillies season, but many of the channels you need are here. That said, you can always catch more games with add-on channel bundles.
You try Sling TV for $10 for the first month to learn more.
Watch the Philadelphia Phillies Game Online with FuboTV
FuboTV offers more sports than most other services, though it’s also more expensive than Sling TV. The starting package has over 100 channels. It also offers over 30 sports channels, which means you’ll find more sports here than anywhere.
Features of fuboTV include:
- Starter plan from $64.99 per month
- No contracts
- 130+ channels including 30+ sports networks
- ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, TBS, and a few RSNs to watch baseball online
- MLB Network also available as an add-on
- Cloud-based DVR is included worth $9.99/month on a separate contract
- Stream on Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, and standard computers
- Read our FuboTV review to learn more
FuboTV is a popular service with sports fans since it offers more sports channels than Sling TV. Multi-device streaming also makes it a popular streaming service for families. You can learn about each plan’s further details when you try out the FuboTV free 7-day trial.
Other Ways to Watch the Philadelphia Phillies without Cable
There are other online streaming services to watch the Philadelphia Phillies play. If you want to know more about each alternative option, head over to the linked reviews below, or give the free trial a go.
- DirecTV Stream – Multiple plans get you started with 65+ channels from $69.99 a month. Local channels and regional sports networks are also available in some areas. Read our DirecTV Stream review, if you want to learn more.
- Hulu with Live TV – Get 80+ channels plus Hulu on-demand for $64.99 a month. A cloud-DVR with upgradeable space is also included. Our Hulu Live review can tell you more.
- YouTube TV – Start with over 85 channels for $64.99 per month. You can make separate user profiles for the whole family and stream on multiple devices at once. Our YouTube TV review has more info.
- ESPN+ – Watch extra MLB games, including Phillies matches for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year via an app or browser.
- MLB.tv – Gain access to all Philadelphia Phillies out of market games for $24.99 — a one-off payment for the whole season.
That covers some of the easiest ways to watch sports online without cable. Check out our comments section to ask questions, if you have any, about how to stream the Philadelphia Phillies without cable.
Which channel is showing tonight's Philadelphia Phillies game?
In most cases, Philadelphia Phillies games are shown on NBC Sports Philadelphia as that channel broadcasts around 98% of the club's contests. A small number of games will instead be shown on NBC10. In 2021, that number included the team's season opener. Meanwhile, games that are shown nationally will be available to watch on, in nearly all cases, ABC, Fox, ESPN, TBS, FS1, or MLB Network.
What radio station is today's Philadelphia Phillies game broadcast on?
If you are in eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, or northern Delaware, you will most likely have at least one radio station broadcasting today's Philadelphia Phillies game that you can tune into to listen to the contest. Those in Philadelphia will be listening to WIP FM 94.1, the team's flagship station. If you are not situated in this region, you can subscribe to MLB Audio to listen to Philadelphia Phillies games.
When have the Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series?
Although one of baseball's most storied franchises, having joined the National League in 1883, the Philadelphia Phillies have just two World Series titles to their credit. The first was in the 1980 Fall Classic when they defeated the Kansas City Royals, 4-2. The second was claimed in 2008, when the Phillies knocked off the Tampa Bay Rays, 4-1. The Phillies also won NL pennants in 1915, 1950, 1983, 1993 and 2009.
How can I watch Philadelphia Phillies games on my phone?
If you are located in the Philadelphia Phillies broadcast area, you can stream NBC Sports Philadelphia-broadcast games through streaming services that offer that channel. These include FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV. Those streaming services also carry many nationally telecast games. If you are outside the relevant blackout area, which includes eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and all of Delaware, you can, after subscribing to MLB.TV, watch Philadelphia Phillies games on the MLB app.
Can I stream any Philadelphia Phillies games for free?
It is generally not possible to stream Philadelphia games for free. However, if you are in the Philadelphia area, you can listen to Phillies radio broadcasts through WIP 94.1 FM's Audacy stream. As for video coverage, you are generally limited to Phillies appearances on YouTube, where about one MLB game a week is streamed. Also, the Phillies are featured on the MLB.TV Free Game of the Day, an option only available to out-of-market viewers.