Univision is one of the most popular Spanish-language channels in American television. Like most networks you’ll find on TV, Univision offers a wide mix of content including sports, news, and general entertainment. If you’re a telenovela fan, you’ll find plenty to appreciate on Univision’s lineup. Basically, if you like Spanish-language content and you’re living in the U.S., Univision is a great channel to have. Many people watch Univision through their cable provider. However, there’s no reason to hold on to cable for Univision when you can save money and watch Univision online!
If you’re new to streaming, this article should tell you all you need to know to cut the cord. You’ll find the services that offer Univision and get the details you need to get signed up and start streaming. Ditching cable is easier than you think, so let’s get started!
How to Watch Univision Online Without Cable: At a Glance
All you need to watch Univision online without cable legally is a streaming service. Most channels are available through streaming services at a cheaper rate than cable. Currently only two services offer Univision, but one service is all you need to cut the cord once and for all! Here is a brief overview on the best choice you have to watch Univision without cable.
fuboTV: fuboTV features nearly 100 channels and Univision is one of them! You’ll also have AMC, Animal Planet, beIN Sports, USA, TNT, Syfy, FX, FSN, and many other channels. More channels are available to add-on to your package if you want a larger lineup. Plans start at $64.99 per month. Along with live TV, fuboTV offers a cloud-DVR with the option for upgradeable space, access to TV Everywhere apps, and an on-demand library with 3-day replay.
Now it’s time to check out more about streaming so you can start streaming Univision without cable!
Watch the Univision Live Stream without Cable
Now that streaming has been around for a few years, more and more people are making the switch. With most channels offered through streaming, it’s worth it to find out your options. Streaming is great for people that find cable too restrictive. If you’re on a budget, streaming is also great because it’s almost always cheaper than cable! If you’re interested in streaming, here are some of the most common reasons that people move to streaming:
- It’s Cheaper – No matter what cable package you have, at the end of the day, the average plan when all is said and done is over $100 per month. In comparison, a multi-channel streaming service will start at between $30 and $64.99 per month, with the average plan starting at around $50-$64.99 per month. Assuming you pick an average plan that’s a 50% savings! For most people that’s too good to pass up!
- On-the-Go TV – Cable services give you a cable box and you hook that to TVs inside your house. If you want more than one box, you have to pay extra for that. Some services offer mobile apps, but most of them come with some sort of limitation. Streaming services utilize streaming devices. This includes streaming boxes and sticks (Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV), mobile devices (laptops, phones, and tablets), gaming consoles, and more. Most of these devices are portable, so they can be easily moved around. You sign into your streaming service, so you’ll have the chance to watch from anywhere that has an internet connection!
- Free Trials & No Risk – Most services offer you a free trial. This allows you to check out the service and see if it’s got what you want. On top of that, all streaming services avoid contracts. This means you can cancel at any time. If you know that a service isn’t for you, you’ll have the chance to cancel before you get charged for it. This type of risk-free viewing doesn’t exist with cable.
- Included Features – Streaming services offer a variety of features that are included with your account. Depending on your service that may include access to TV Everywhere apps, cloud-based DVRs, on-demand content, simultaneous streaming, user profiles, and more! While upgrades of some type are available with most services, if a feature is included, you don’t pay any more for it.
These are just some of the reasons that people continue to make the switch from cable to streaming. Now let’s learn more about fuboTV and how to watch Univision without cable!
Watch Univision Live on fuboTV
fuboTV includes over 95+ channels in their main package. From there, you can add dozens of add-on channels for a fee. Of course, with almost 100 channels, many people find the package has more than enough to watch. You’ll find everything from sports and general entertainment to some international content. It’s also currently the cheapest streaming service that offers a Univision live stream! Packages for fuboTV start at $59.99 per month, though the first month is available for $45. Check out more on fuboTV:
- $59.99 per month
- 95+ channels
- Several add-on options are available
- Many cities receive some access to local channels
- An on-demand library and a cloud-DVR are included
- Stream on Apple TV, computers, mobile devices, Chromecast, Fire TV, and more
- Stream on multiple devices at the same time
If you want to give fuboTV a try, you’ll get a chance to sign up for the fuboTV 7-day trial. This trial is available to all new customers. Remember, fuboTV is a contract-free service, so if you don’t like what you see, you can cancel before the end of the trial and you won’t be charged. Our fuboTV review has more details.
Watch Univision Streaming with AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW is another option to watch a Univision live stream, though the price may be too high for many. There are several available packages to choose from, but the cheapest offering Univision starts at $93 per month. The Entertainment package features over 64.99 channels. Standard streaming features include an on-demand library and a cloud-DVR. You can also watch content on TV Everywhere apps for many channels. Other than the higher prices, this package is similar to many other services.
Here’s more on AT&T TV NOW:
- Plans from $64.99 per month
- The cheapest plan with Univision is $93 per month
- Local channels are available in most areas in each package
- Add-on channels are available for all packages
- An on-demand library and cloud-DVR are included
- Watch on Fire TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, etc.
If you’re interested in trying AT&T TV NOW there is a free weeklong trial available. You can use the trial to see how well the service works for you. There are no contracts to sign, so you can cancel at any point, even during the trial! Our AT&T TV NOW review has more details.
How to Watch Other Local Channels Online without Cable
Want to get information on how to watch other local channels without cable? Check out the guides below.
If you want a way to watch Univision online without cable, fuboTV makes for a great option. In the past Univision has been available through other services and it’s likely that services will update their lineups to include it in the future. Should that happen we will be sure to update this page with the latest details!
Do you still have questions about how you can watch Univision online without cable? If so, our comments section is open!