Paramount Network has had a few names over the years. They started out as The Nashville Network and from there they became The National Network, The New TNN, Spike TV, and later Spike. They recently took the name Paramount Network and have rebranded to focus on original scripted entertainment. If reality TV is your thing, you’ll find shows like Ink Master, Bar Rescue, and Wife Swap. One of Paramount Network’s most popular scripted shows is Yellowstone, though they also have some newer shows, including 68 Whiskey, that are making a buzz. If you’re planning to cut the cord (or already have) this article can tell you how to watch Paramount Network online without cable.
You have a variety of streaming services to choose from if you want to watch the Paramount Network live stream without cable. This gives you more options and allows you a chance to find a package with all of the channels you want. Streaming Paramount Network is easy and it’s cheaper than cable. Keep reading to learn more about streaming and the services you can use to watch Paramount Network online.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Watch Paramount Network Online Without Cable: At a Glance
- 2 Using Streaming Services to Watch the Paramount Network Live Stream
- 3 Watch a Paramount Network Live Stream without Cable on fuboTV
- 4 Watch Paramount Network Online with Sling TV Blue
- 5 Watch Paramount Network Streaming on Philo
- 6 Watch Paramount Network without Cable on Vidgo
- 7 Watch Paramount Network Online on AT&T TV NOW
- 8 Wrapping Up
How to Watch Paramount Network Online Without Cable: At a Glance
There are six streaming services that offer a Paramount Network live stream. Every one of them will allow you a chance to save money when compared to the average cable package. None of them require contracts, so you can decide if, or when, you cancel. Both fuboTV and Sling TV offer Paramount Network and many other channels. This overview should offer the highlights of these two services. Later in this guide, you’ll find out all about the additional services you can use to stream Paramount Network cable-free.
fuboTV is one of the most popular options to watch Paramount Network online. Offering one of the largest packages in streaming, fuboTV starts you off with 100+ channels. Additional channels can also be added, if you want something extra. The main package is available for $64.99 per month. Additional features allow you to save content to your cloud-DVR or to watch previously aired content in the on-demand library. You can stream on Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, and more. Try fuboTV free for 7-days.
Sling TV is one of the cheapest possible ways to stream Paramount Network online. Sling Blue features more than 40 channels for $30 per month. You can also stream AMC, TNT, TBS, NBCSN, and other channels. From there, you can add dozens of standalone channels for a small fee. Your package will include an on-demand library and a cloud-DVR. Most TV Everywhere apps are also compatible. You can stream Sling TV with most streaming and mobile devices. Try Sling TV free for a week!
Using Streaming Services to Watch the Paramount Network Live Stream
Are you planning to switch from cable to streaming? If so, you’ve likely already learned about the many reasons why streaming is becoming the popular option in households all over the country. Assuming that’s the case, this section is for you. If you’re curious about what makes streaming a good choice, keep reading to learn more! Here are some of the great reasons why people continue to sign up for streaming services:
- Streaming services are cheaper – You’ll pay anywhere from a few dollars and up, with an average fee of $64.99 per month. Compared to over $100 a month, it’s easy to see why people prefer streaming.
- Packages are similar but cost less – While streaming services provide less filler channels, they provide more quality programming. So, instead of having 100 channels with 50 channels you don’t watch, you might have 60 channels filled with quality networks and popular programming.
- Better features – You don’t have to pay extra for a cloud-DVR, because it’s a standard feature in most services. Additionally, most services include an on-demand library, access to TV Everywhere apps, and more. Some services even allow you to make user profiles to split up the viewing histories of everyone that uses your account.
- Streaming is easier – Cable isn’t hard to use, as much as it is limiting. With streaming, you can watch TV from anywhere. You can stream on mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, smart TVs, and other devices. This means you can watch at home or on-the-go, no matter what you want to watch!
- Streaming services are risk-free – Most services start you with a free one-week trial. This gives you everything you need to learn about the service. Additionally, no streaming service requires a contract. This means that if you’re unhappy with a service, you can immediately cancel. Cancelling during a trial, means you won’t be charged, which means there’s no risk in trying any of the services offered here.
Watch a Paramount Network Live Stream without Cable on fuboTV
fuboTV offers sports and more in a package with over 100 channels. The regular price is $64.99 per month, but you’ll get the first month at $45. You can cancel whenever you want. Fans of fuboTV enjoy the packed lineup, as well as the chance to add several other channels for a fee. You can enjoy Paramount Network, AMC, Animal Planet, USA, Comedy Central, and more. Many sports channels are also included. Other fuboTV details:
- 100+ channels
- $64.99 each month, but get the first month for $45
- Use 3-day replay in the on-demand library to watch shows you missed live
- Save content to your cloud-based DVR – Space is upgradeable
- Watch on smart TVs, Roku, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more
- Upgrade your channel lineup and other options
fuboTV is a solid choice if you want something that offers a huge mix of channels. You start with over 100 channels and there are equally as many that can be added for a fee. You can change or even cancel your plan whenever you’d like. A free one-week trial is included. Our fuboTV review has more details.
Watch Paramount Network Online with Sling TV Blue
Sling TV has three available packages. Sling Blue is one of the cheapest ways to watch a Paramount Network live stream. This package offers more than 45 channels for $30 per month. If you want more channels, there is a larger package available for $45 per month. You can also add channels to any package for a small fee. Sling TV includes a cloud-DVR and allows you to upgrade the space, if you want more. There’s also an on-demand library included. Sling TV has been around since the beginning of live streaming, so it’s compatible with most devices. Here are some more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Blue is $30 per month for 45+ channels
- Get the larger package for $45/month
- Customize your package with bundle packs to get more channels
- No commitments mean you can modify or cancel your package at will
- A Sling TV free trial offers one-week for free
- Cloud-based DVR access is included
- Stream on Roku, mobile devices, computers, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more
Sling TV is one of the cheapest streaming services available, and they offer many of the most popular cable channels. You’re free to create the package you want by choosing one of the base packages and then adding more channels to your package. You can find out even more details in our Sling TV review.
Watch Paramount Network Streaming on Philo
Philo has a lot to love with 59 available channels for just $20 each month. You won’t sign any contracts and no strings are attached. You just watch TV as long as you want and cancel when you’re done with this service. You’ll be able to watch Paramount Network, Discovery, HGTV, AMC, and several other popular channels. You won’t have sports channels, but that’s one of the reasons why prices are so low. You’ll be able to stream Philo on Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, and more. Here are the highlights:
- $20 a month for 59 channels
- Channels include Paramount Network, OWN, Discovery, History, Comedy Central, Animal Planet, and more!
- Prices are low because there are no sports channels included
- Philo is a contract-free service
- A free one-week trial is available
- Watch on most devices – computers, mobile devices, Roku, and more
- A cloud-DVR and on-demand library are included
Philo might be one of the cheapest services in streaming, but they offer the same added features as the more expensive services. Like those other services, you’ll start off with a free weeklong trial. You can cancel at any time. You can learn more in our Philo review.
Watch Paramount Network without Cable on Vidgo
Vidgo gives you the option of two packages. The basic package includes Paramount Network and 60 other channels for $40 per month. One of the biggest differences between Vidgo and other services, is that Vidgo only offers live TV, at this time. Currently features like an on-demand library or cloud-DVR are available. That said, if you need an inexpensive way to watch popular cable channels, this might work for you. Here are the highlights:
- Take your pick of multiple packages
- 60 channels are available from $40/month
- Paramount Network is in each package
- Vidgo offers live TV without many of the commonly added features
- This is a contract-free service
- A free one-week trial is available
- Watch on iOS and/or Android devices, Roku, computers, and more
Vidgo gives you a risk-free way to experience this new service for yourself. There are no conditions. If you’re unsatisfied, you can cancel through your online account at any time. It’s also worth noting that just because Vidgo doesn’t offer on-demand content and other features now, doesn’t mean they won’t add it in the future. You can learn more in our Vidgo review.
Watch Paramount Network Online on AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW offers multiple packages, starting at $64.99 per month. You can find a Paramount Network live stream in many of the packages, including the basic package. This package also includes 40 other channels from TNT to ESPN and many others. You’ll even get HBO in this and select other packages. AT&T TV NOW costs more, but the service is essentially the same otherwise. An on-demand library is included, as is a cloud-DVR. You can stream on most popular streaming and mobile devices. Here’s more on AT&T TV NOW:
- Start with 40+ channels for $64.99 a month or pick a larger package
- Some packages include HBO
- Paramount Network is included in the base package
- Most areas receive local channel coverage
- An on-demand library is included
- Watch using computers, Roku, iOS and Android devices, Fire TV, and more
AT&T TV NOW starts off all new subscribers with a free 7-day trial. This allows you to try things out and gives you the option of cancelling during the trial, if this isn’t the service for you. If you decide to keep the service, you’re not under contract, so you’ll be on a month-to-month plan, where you pay as you go and cancel when you want. Our AT&T TV NOW review has more details.
Paramount Network is a popular network and at one time you needed cable to watch it. While you can still get Paramount Network through cable services, there are cheaper, legal options that are also available. All of the streaming services you’ve learned about here provide an easy way to stream Paramount Network without cable. Sign up is easy and with no contracts to sign, you’ve got nothing to lose in trying any of the services you’ve learned about.
Remember, if you have any questions about how to watch Paramount Network online without cable, we’d be happy to help answer them.