Assuming you’re a fan of reality programming, you’re probably no stranger to Bravo. This network is home to some of the most popular reality franchises in TV. Whether you’re a Real Housewives fan or you prefer Top Chef, Married to Medicine, or even Flipping Out, you need Bravo to watch. At one point, you had to have cable to watch these shows. However, fans now have other options. In fact, there are several streaming packages that will allow you to watch Bravo online without cable.
If you’re new to the idea of streaming, you’ll find all of the details you need to watch Bravo online, right here. Most people find streaming to be incredibly easy to get the hang of, even if they aren’t the most tech-savvy. It’s made to be easy for everyone and often looks quite similar to cable options. Keep reading for more details and to learn how you can sign up and watch Bravo online!
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Watch Bravo Streaming Without Cable: At a Glance
- 2 Using Streaming Services to Bravo Online Without Cable
- 3 Watch the Bravo Live Stream on fuboTV
- 4 Watch Bravo Online with Hulu with Live TV
- 5 Stream Bravo without Cable on Sling TV
- 6 Watch Bravo Online without Cable on AT&T TV NOW
- 7 The Bravo Live Stream is Included with YouTube TV
- 8 Wrapping Up
How to Watch Bravo Streaming Without Cable: At a Glance
This section is available if you want to know some ways to stream Bravo without cable, but you’re in a hurry. The following services are two of the most popular ways to watch Bravo online. That said, if you keep reading, you’ll find the full range of services that offer Bravo and many other channels. Either way, all of the services that you can use to stream Bravo are included in the following sections. With that in mind, let’s start with fuboTV and Hulu Live and then you can learn about your other options!
fuboTV (free trial) features 100 channels and the chance to add almost as many for an additional fee. The main package is $64.99 per month, but you’ll get the first month for $45. Along with a Bravo live stream, you’ll have local channels (in most areas), AMC, Freeform, FX, Hallmark, Lifetime, USA, TNT, and much more. Sports fans will be able to enjoy over 30 sports channels in this package, as well. Package features include an on-demand library with 3-day replay and a cloud-DVR with upgradeable space. You can watch Bravo online with Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more.
Hulu Live (free trial) features Bravo and more than 60 other live channels for $64.99 per month. This alone makes this package worth considering, but when you add in the thousands of hours of on-demand content, it’s easy to see why people flock to Hulu Live. Some available channels include ESPN, USA, Syfy, FX, Discovery, Food Network, TBS, and more. Movie channels can be added to your package for a small fee. Several package upgrades are available, should you wish to customize parts of your package. You can watch Bravo online with Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, computers, and more.
Using Streaming Services to Bravo Online Without Cable
If you’re here reading this, you’ve likely already made the decision to cut the cord, or you have already. Being here is more about how to find ways to stream Bravo without cable. So, rather than point out how much money you’ll save, or tell you all of the reasons that people switch, let’s look at the common features that are included with streaming services that often make them the better choice for most people.
Here are some of the most popular streaming features included in each available package:
- Customizable streaming packages – Most services start you off with a base package of anywhere from 30-100 channels, depending on the service. From there, add-on channels and bundle packages are available. You can add sports channels, movie channels, or complete bundles of similar channels to increase your package.
- Free trials! – Each service here gives you the chance to try their service for free before you pay to be a subscriber. If you’re not sure you’ll like something, you can give it a try, and as long as you cancel before the end of the trial, you won’t have to pay for it.
- On-demand content – Every package offers some kind of on-demand library, though the size or amount of content will vary from service to service. In addition to on-demand libraries, these services also give you some access to TV Everywhere apps, which means another way to watch live and on-demand content straight from the network.
- Stream on multiple devices at once – In order to use a streaming service, you’ll need a streaming device. You can use Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more. These devices can be used from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Additionally, most services allow you to stream simultaneously on multiple devices at the same time, so if you share your account, you don’t have to watch the same thing, at the same time.
- Make user profiles for everyone – Some accounts also allow you to make separate user profiles like Netflix does. This gives everyone a chance to save their own shows and enjoy content on their own schedule.
- Save content to your account – A cloud-based DVR is a common feature with streaming services. The amount of space you’re given is usually dependent on the service, though many of them offer a chance to upgrade the space if you need to.
These are the common features that convince people to leave cable in favor of streaming. Now that you know why people stream, let’s look at how you can watch Bravo online without cable.
Watch the Bravo Live Stream on fuboTV
fuboTV features one of the largest packages in streaming. So, whether you’re looking for general entertainment or sports, you should be covered with this package. 100 channels are included, but there are just as many channels available that can be added to your package for a fee. The main package is available for $64.99 per month. That said, you’ll get the first month for just $45. fuboTV is a contract-free service, so when you want to cancel, you can. Here are some other fuboTV details:
- Start your first month for $45
- The regular price is $64.99/month
- 100+ channels
- More channels can be added
- Watch fuboTV free for one-week
- Watch on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more
- An upgradeable cloud-DVR is also included
fuboTV provides an easy way to stream all your favorite channels without cable. The price is reasonable for the package you receive, and there are several options for upgrades available. You’ll have 3-day replay with the on-demand library, and upgradeable space with the cloud-DVR. You can stream on most popular devices. Our fuboTV review has more details.
Watch Bravo Online with Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV has everything you need to watch Bravo without cable. You’ll start with 60+ live channels for $64.99 per month. If you want movie channels, those will cost you an additional fee. All of Hulu’s on-demand content is included, so you have a near-endless amount to watch on your own schedule. This package also includes a cloud-based DVR, and the chance to use TV Everywhere apps. Here are some more highlights:
- 60+ channels
- Hulu on-demand is also included
- $64.99 per month with no contracts
- Stream several nationwide channels, and local channels in many areas
- Make user profiles for the whole family
- Your first 7-days are free with the Hulu Live trial offer
- Watch on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, computers, iOS/Android, etc.
Hulu Live offers a diverse lineup with something for just about everyone. If you share your account, you’ll be able to simultaneously stream on two devices or you can add the ability to stream on unlimited devices. You’ll also be able to make user profiles. No contracts are required, so you can cancel when you want. Our Hulu with Live TV review can tell you more.
Stream Bravo without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV gives you the option of three packages. Bravo is included in Sling Blue for $30 per month. You can also get it in the larger package, Orange + Blue for $45 per month. Both packages include a lot of great channels including AMC, TNT, USA, Bravo, Lifetime, FS1, FX, and many others. Dozens of add-on packages are also available, if you’re looking for a way to add more channels to your package. An on-demand library is also included. Here is more on Sling TV:
- The cheapest package available with Bravo, starting at just $30 per month
- Sling Blue includes the Bravo live stream
- 45+ channels are included in this package
- Dozens of add-on bundles are available
- You can save some content to your cloud-DVR or upgrade for more space
- Stream Sling TV free for a week
- Watch on most devices including mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, and more
Sling TV is your best option if you want a cheap streaming option. It includes a variety of channels, and the chance to add more. An on-demand library is included, and Sling now offers a small amount of cloud-DVR space in every package. Streaming is possible on most devices. Sling TV is a contract-free service, so when you’re ready to cancel, you’ll just click a few buttons and you’re done. You can learn more in our Sling TV review.
Watch Bravo Online without Cable on AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW features Bravo and 40 other channels in their Plus Plan, which is available for $64.99 per month. Other included channels range from ESPN to USA. You’ll also have HBO in this package. Larger packages are available, though prices are higher than other streaming services. You can watch much available content in the on-demand library. You’ll also have a small cloud-based DVR. Here’s more on AT&T TV NOW:
- Multiple package options starting with 40+ channels for $64.99/month
- HBO is available in this package
- Larger packages cost more than other streaming services
- Stream your first week for free
- A cloud-DVR offers a small amount of recording space
- Watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Roku, and more
AT&T TV NOW is an easy to use service that offers a guide that reminds most people of cable guides. This makes the transition easier for some. You’ll find a lot of features similar to other services, including a cloud-DVR, an on-demand library, and access to TV Everywhere apps. You’ll be able to learn more with our AT&T TV NOW review.
The Bravo Live Stream is Included with YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers little room for customization, but with over 70 channels, you could easily have most, if not all, of the channels you want. This package is available for $50 per month. Along with a way to stream Bravo, you can watch AMC, FOX News, USA, TNT, Syfy, FX, ESPN, FS1, and several other channels. You can stream on TV Everywhere apps or catch some content in the on-demand library. Streaming is possible on most devices. Here’s some more details on YouTube TV:
- 70+ channels at $50 per month
- Most areas receive local channels – the majority of available channels are nationwide
- Stream on Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, Amazon Fire TV, and more
- Enjoy unlimited space with the cloud-based DVR
- Your plan also comes with an on-demand library
- If you share your account, you can make user profiles
YouTube TV is a great option, especially if you prefer to stream on-the-go. The mobile app makes streaming from anywhere, a breeze. You can stream on multiple devices at once. In addition to mobile devices, you can stream on Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You’ll be able to cancel YouTube TV whenever you want. Our YouTube TV review includes more info. YouTube TV also offers a 7-day free trial!
It doesn’t get any easier than Bravo streaming. This channel is available on five streaming services, which makes it easier to find than almost any other channel. You won’t have any trouble finding it without cable. Even better, you can use each of these services to watch Bravo online free until you’ve picked the right service for you! Just sign up, give the free trial a chance, and if you’re not satisfied you can move onto the next service! Either way, you’ll be set to start streaming Bravo in no time!
Still contemplating how you can watch Bravo online without cable? You can always leave us your questions in the comments.