The XFL is back. You may remember the football/WWE mashup that lasted for one season in 2001. The league has been revamped, rules changed, and this time it’s all about football. If you want to keep up with the DC Defenders as your team, you may want to know how you can watch games. That’s especially true if you’ve killed your cable bill. If you want to watch the 2020 DC Defenders season, along with the other XFL games, we have a guide for you. How can you watch the DC Defenders online without cable?
There are a few ways to stream DC Defenders games without cable. Here are our suggestions.
The DC Defenders 2020 Schedule
Here are the 10 weeks of the DC Defenders schedule for 2020:
- Saturday February 8 at 2 p.m. ET vs. Seattle Dragons on ABC
- Saturday February 15 at 2 p.m. ET vs. New York Guardians on ABC
- Sunday February 23 at 6 p.m. ET at LA Wildcats on FS1
- Sunday March 1 at 7 p.m. ET at Tampa Bay Vipers Eon ESPN2
- Sunday March 8 at 3 p.m. ET vs. St. Louis Battlehawks on FS1
- Sunday March 15 at 4 p.m. ET vs. Dallas Renegades on FS1
- Sunday March 22 at 8 p.m. ET at Houston Roughnecks on FS1
- Saturday March 28 at 2 p.m. ET vs. Tampa Bay Vipers on ABC
- Saturday April 4 at 2 p.m. ET at New York Guardians on ABC
- Sunday April 12 at 3 p.m. ET at St. Louis Battlehawls on ABC and FS1
The XFL games will air across several different channels this season, but these are the networks you’ll need to stream DC Defenders online without cable. Read on to see your best bets.
What Channels Offer the DC Defenders Games Live Stream?
There are 6 networks that will show the XFL games in 2020, but you’ll only need to stream 4 of them to watch DC defenders online. But, even if you only plan to watch DC Defenders games you may want to have access to the rest of the XFL schedule. There are two services that offer every channel for the XFL. They are Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW.
How to Watch The DC Defenders Online without Cable
Streaming is a lot like regular cable, but for most people the cost is the biggest benefit. After you subscribe, you just need to set up a compatible streaming device and then you can watch all your favorite sports, shows, and news programs. Most services work across multiple streaming devices like your computer, smart phone or tablet, many smart TVs, or devices like Roku or Amazon Fire. We encourage you to learn about your options.
Watch The DC Defenders Without Cable on Hulu with Live TV
You can watch the DC Defenders live streaming on all 3 networks showing their games with Hulu Live. A subscription can give you access to a ton of networks, including live local channels in most markets. Hulu has all of the channels that will show XFL games (ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2) right in their basic package. And one thing people love about Hulu is the huge on-demand library to binge watch favorite shows as well as Hulu originals.
Hulu with Live TV is just $55 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel at any time. Hulu Live works with most streaming devices and you can watch DC Defenders online at home or on the go.
Here are the details:
- 60+ live channels
- Substantial on-demand library
- $55 per month
- No contracts
- All the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, and FS2
- Compatible with most streaming devices
- Get a free 7-day trial to watch DC Defenders without cable
You can also read more about it in our in our Hulu with Live TV review.
AT&T TV NOW Offers All You Need to Watch DC Defenders Streaming
Another recommendation to watch DC Defenders online, along with the other XFL teams, is AT&T TV NOW. It includes ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1 in all of their packages and FS2 is available as an add on. However, you’re in luck, because none of the DC Defenders games are on FS2 this season. Pricing start at $65 with 40+ networks. Most markets have live local networks and plenty of other options for sports and entertainment.
- Easy to use interface
- XFL channels ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1
- FS2 available as an add-on
- No contracts
- Log into TV Anywhere apps online
- Works with Roku, Apple TV, computers, gaming consoles, and more
- You can learn more in our AT&T TV NOW Review here.
You can start out with a free 7-day trial of AT&T TV NOW to watch DC Defenders without cable to try it out.
Other Ways to Watch Seattle Dragons Without Cable
Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW are at the top of our list, but they’re not the only options to watch XFL and stream DC Defenders games this season.
Sling TV – packages start at $30 per month (7-day free trial) – Sling TV does not include ABC but does have FOX, FS2 and FS2 in the Sling Blue package and ESPN and ESPN2 with Sling Orange. Our Sling TV review has more details.
YouTube TV – Packages start at $50 per month and includes all the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2. Our YouTube TV review has more.
That’s everything we know about how to watch the DC Defenders online without cable. Check out the XFL full schedule here and the page for the DC Defenders here. Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask in comments.
Latest posts by Helen Back (see all)
- F1 Live Stream: How to Watch Formula 1 Online without Cable - 07/10/2020
- What is Disney+? Review, Price, Shows & More - 07/03/2020
- fuboTV ESPN: Finally, They Come Together - 06/29/2020