Getting Rid of Cable Just Makes Sense:
1. TIME: Too much television is a waste of time. If you cancel cable and only watch your favorite TV shows, you can spend more time with your friends and family.
2. MONEY: a cable or satellite subscription costs at least two times as much (on a monthly basis) as it does to utilize Hulu and Netflix. When times are tough the first thing that needs to go is entertainment. But if you can get the same entertainment at a fraction of the cost – then that is even better! Learn more by reading How to Cancel Cable & Keep your Favorite TV Shows.
3. TECHNOLOGY: Streaming Video is the future of TV. Before long all video entertainment will be via an online connection. Might as well get on-board now, learn the tricks, and save money in the process.
4. INFORMATION: Be more informed. When you don’t rely on cable news for your updates, you will learn to select those news stories that interest you. Rather than be at the mercy of local news anchors, you will revert to more reputable news feeds such as PBS, Bloomberg, CBS News, CNN, & LinkTV.
5. DIGNITY: Stop getting ripped off by the Cable Companies! Calling up the cable company and canceling your cable will simply make you feel good. Not only that, you will enjoy spending the extra money.
Have you canceled your cable yet? If so, why did you make the change?
If not, why haven’t you?
Related Article: Cord Cutters: Lose the Cable, but not the TV
As always, comments are welcome and encouraged. Cheers!
For more Cable and Dish TV Alternatives follow us on your favorite social platforms:
p.s. If you really enjoyed this post, please consider helping me out and spreading the word below! Thanks!