Watch Downloaded Shows Without an Internet Connection
PlayOn allows you to enjoy your favorite TV Shows, and Movies from websites such as Netflix, Hulu (Including “Web Only” Content), YouTube and more; whenever or wherever you wont. No internet, no problem – you can still watch your recorded shows.
If you are looking for a Cable TV Alternative – PlayOn may just be the answer you have been searching for.
In addition to Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube, PlayOn subscribers get access to sports content from ESPN, NHL.com, MLB.tv, ESPN3.com and NFL Rewind. You also get access to CBS, Comedy Central, TV.com, TBS, Oprah Winfrey, SyFy Rewind, Adult Swim, Spike TV, CNN, Fox News, PBS, PBS Kids, Nick, Cartoon Network, Amazon VOD, Youtube, MTV, BET, VEVO, and Pandora (PlayOn Music). Then there are the dozens of great channels available from third-party PlayOn plugins sites like: Crackle, Discovery Channel, Food Network, HGTV, and many International Channels.
5 Simple Steps: No technical knowledge is required
- Click here to Buy with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- Download and Install PlayOn
- For subscription services, go to Settings and enter your credentials
- Click the PlayOn icon on your game console, media player or mobile device
- Enjoy total content freedom on your TV
Will PlayOn Record Sling TV?
Soon Sling TV will open up their Streaming DVR functionality however, so PlayOn will not be necessary for this service.
PlayOn the Xbox
PlayOn the PS3
Minimum Requirements: * PC running Windows OS, * 512 MB RAM, * 100MB of available hard drive space for the install, * A networked PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or DLNA compliant device
How much does PlayOn Cost?
PlayOn has an amazing price point. For only $2.50 per month, or a one time fee of $69.99 (for life), you can watch your favorite movies and shows, whenever or wherever you want.
You can also automatically skip commercials, and PlayOn’s DVR recordings never expire.
Video Streaming Tips:
- Use a wired connection for more consistent speed. Wireless connection speeds can vary based on the device, transfer speed and interference
- Make sure no other bandwidth intensive applications are running elsewhere on the network (i.e. video games, file sharing, Skype)
I really like PlayOn because it’s an easy way to see the shows I want when I want, and I don’t have to pay for cable.
“38% of PlayOn’s customers have canceled their cable and just stream everything for a fraction of the cost.” …Unknown publisher
What’s Next? Learn how to Record Online TV Channels so you can Watch them Without an Internet Connection
Latest posts by Helen Back (see all)
- How to Watch Thursday Night Football Online without Cable - 09/17/2020
- How to Watch the Cleveland Browns Game without Cable - 09/17/2020
- How to Watch College Football Without Cable - 09/17/2020