2020 marks the return of the XFL. Unlike the original 2001 league, which only lasted one season, this one is all about football. There are several XFL teams to back, including the St. Louis BattleHawks. If you want to watch the St. Louis BattleHawks along with the other XFL teams, you need to know what networks air the games. How can you can watch the St. Louis BattleHawks online without cable?
It’s easier than you might think. Here are the ways we know how to watch the St. Louis BattleHawks without cable.
St. Louis BattleHawks 2020 Schedule
Here are the 10 weeks of the St. Louis BattleHawks schedule for 2020:
- Sunday February 9 at 5 p.m. ET at Dallas Renegades on ESPN
- Sunday February 16 at 6 p.m. ET at Houston Roughnecks on FS1
- Sunday February 23 at 3 p.m. ET vs. New York Guardians on ESPN
- Saturday February 29 at 5 p.m. ET vs. Seattle Dragons on FOX
- Sunday March 8 at 3 p.m. ET at DC Defenders on FS1
- Saturday March 14 at 5 p.m. ET at Tampa Bay Vipers on FS2
- Saturday March 21 at 5 p.m ET vs. LA Wildcats on FOX
- Saturday March 28 at 5 p.m. ET at New York Guardians on FOX
- Sunday April 5 at Noon ET vs. Tampa Bay Vipers on ESPN
- Sunday, April 12 at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m. ET on ABC/FS1
The games will air across multiple channels this season, so if you want to watch the St. Louis BattleHawks online without cable, here are our top choices.
What Channels Offer the St. Louis BattleHawks Games Live Stream?
There are 6 networks that will air XFL games throughout the season, but 5 of them will St. Louis BattleHawks streaming live. To watch all XFL games online, you’ll still want all the networks. There are a couple of services offering everything you need. We suggest Hulu with Live TV and Sling TV.
How to Watch the St. Louis BattleHawks Online without Cable
Streaming TV and cable are really very similar in terms of quality and services. The primary difference for most people is price. Set up is easy. All you need is a streaming device and a high-speed internet connection. The services work with most of the streaming devices available inlcuding your computer or smart phone, some smart TVs, and dedicated devices like Roku or Amazon Fire. We encourage you to check out all your options
We recommend Hulu with Live TV and Sling TV to stream St. Louis BattleHawks online and the rest of the XFL games. They both have access to all of the channels you’ll need to watch St. Louis BattleHawks games this season.
Watch The St. Louis BattleHawks Without Cable on Hulu with Live TV
You can watch the St. Louis BattleHawks streaming live on the XFL networks with Hulu Live. And the benefits of Hulu don’t stop there. It has all of the networks that air XFL games included in their basic package: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2. And you can stream tons of other TV shows live. Plus, Hulu has a huge on-demand library perfect for the binge watcher in your house.
Hulu with Live TV is just $55 per month. There is no contract, so cancel at any time. Hulu Live works with most streaming devices and you can watch St. Louis BattleHawks online at home or on the go.
- 60+ live channels
- Enormous on-demand library
- $55 per month
- No contracts
- All the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, and FS2
- Compatible with most streaming devices
- Get a free 7-day trialto watch St. Louis BattleHawks without cable
You can also read more about it in our in our Hulu with Live TV review.
Sling TV Has All You Need for St. Louis BattleHawks Streaming
Next on our list to watch St. Louis BattleHawks online is Sling TV. Out of all of the streaming services on the market today, it has one of the lowest price tags and still a ton of streaming channels. Sling TV offers two packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue. All of the XFL channels are available if you get both packages, which you can do for a discounted rate. While ABC is not included with either package, you can stream ABC games on ESPN3, which is a part of the Sling Orange package.
- Each package is $30 per month
- Sling Orange and Sling Blue together are $45 per moth
- ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 are available on Sling Orange
- FOX, FS1, and FS2 are available on Sling Blue
- ABC is not available, but those games can be streamed on ESPN3
- No contract, cancel any time
- Works with many streaming devices
- Read our Sling TV review
You can watch St. Louis BattleHawks without cable on Sling TV and you can try it free for 7 days.
Other Ways to Watch St. Louis BattleHawks Without Cable
Hulu with Live TV and Sling TV are our top choices, but they aren’t the only ways you can stream St. Louis BattleHawks games this season. Other options include:
AT&T TV NOW – packages start at $65 per month (7-day free trial) – AT&T TV NOW offers ABC and FOX in most markets. ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1 are included in the basic package. FS2 is available as an add-on. Our AT&T TV NOW has more details.
YouTube TV – Packages start at $50 per month and includes all the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2. Our YouTube TV review has more.
That’s everything we know about how to watch the St. Louis BattleHawks online without cable. You can check out the XFL full schedule here and the St. Louis BattleHawks here. If you have more questions, ask below in the comments.