The year is almost over, and one of the most highly anticipated college football games is this weekend – the Cotton Bowl! It’s set to be a particularly exciting game, with #2 Clemson taking on #3 Notre Dame. But what if you don’t have cable? Can you watch the Cotton Bowl online without cable TV with a service like Hulu Live?
You sure can! This year it’s easier than ever to catch the action live. You can watch the Cotton Bowl online in several different ways, which we’ll explain in the guide below.
Table Of Contents
Cotton Bowl Schedule
When is the Cotton Bowl, and what channel will air the action?
DECEMBER 30, 2020, 8 PM ET
(6) Oklahoma vs. (7) Florida
How to Watch the Cotton Bowl without Cable TV
These services are essentially alternatives to cable TV that offer a similar package of channels. The benefits when compared to cable are lower prices, increased flexibility and ease of use. They are also non-contract, so you can cancel at any time.
To use one of these services, you will just need a subscription ($30-$45 per month, depending on the package), an internet connection, and a compatible device. You can use streaming players like Apple TV, Roku, etc. or a computer, smartphone, etc. Find out more about these services below.
Stream the Cotton Bowl Live on fuboTV
fuboTV (free trial) is our top recommendation for streaming most bowl games. It’s a great sports-first cable TV alternative.
- Free trial available, followed by $59.99/month
- No contract, cancel any time
- Watch ESPN and ABC games
- ~100 channels available
- Cloud DVR included
- Stream on 2-5 devices depending on the plan you choose
Watch the Cotton Bowl Online with Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV presents a great way to watch the Cotton Bowl without cable. In fact, it’s a great way to watch all the bowl games, and all your favorite TV programming. Here are the basics:
- Pay $64.99 per month with no contract/commitment
- Get ESPN and 50+ other great channels to stream live
- Enjoy the Cotton Bowl live stream as it airs
- Watch live TV on Roku, Apple TV, computers, mobile devices and more
- In addition to live TV, enjoy endless on-demand entertainment
Watch the Cotton Bowl Without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. It’s a perfect choice for folks on a budget, as it starts at just $25 per month. This makes it one of the most affordable ways to watch live TV. Here’s the rundown:
- Plans from $30 per month
- No contract or commitment
- ESPN included in base package, along with 25+ other channels
- Great way to watch college football without cable
- Works on all your favorite devices
- Will cover all the College Bowl games this season
Other Options to Watch Cotton Bowl Online
That’s all you need to know to watch Cotton Bowl without cable TV! Now, just kick back and enjoy the game! If you’re curious about other games, check out our guide on how to watch college bowl games.