The season is over, and we now know what games to look forward to on Wild Card Weekend. The AFC matchups look pretty solid, with the Buffalo Bills taking on the Indianapolis Colts, the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the Cleveland Browns, and the Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens.
If you’re not a cable TV subscriber, there’s no need to worry, as there are plenty of ways for you to watch the AFC Wild Card online. 2020 is a great year for streaming services like fuboTV and Hulu with Live TV, that serve as replacements for cable TV, allowing you to stream football games live to most devices. Read below to learn all about the best ways to live stream AFC Wild Card games this Saturday
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Watch the AFC Wild Card Games Online without Cable
- 2 Watch The AFC Wild Card Games with fuboTV
- 3 Watch The AFC Wild Card Online with Hulu With Live TV
- 4 Watch ESPN Live Stream with Sling TV
- 5 Other Options to Watch The AFC Wild Card Online Without Cable
- 6 Looking for Info on How to Watch a Certain Team?
How to Watch the AFC Wild Card Games Online without Cable
Now that the games are set for this weekend, here’s a quick look at the date and times for each of the two games:
SATURDAY, JANUARY 9: AFC WILD CARD ROUND
Buffalo Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts Saturday 1:05 PM ET, CBS
SUNDAY, JANUARY 10: AFC WILD CARD ROUND
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns Sunday 8:15 PM ET, NBC
The channels you’ll need for to watch AFC Wild Card games are ABC/ESPN (games are simulcast), NBC, and CBS. fuboTV is one of the easiest ways to watch them both on your mobile devices, tablets, and TV using streaming players such as Roku, Apple TV, and others. It’s also a great option to watch the rest of the NFL Playoffs. Hulu with Live TV also offers a great way to watch the Titans vs. Patriots game, while Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch the Titans vs. Ravens online.
Watch The AFC Wild Card Games with fuboTV
One of the best ways to watch the AFC Wild Card online without cable is fubo TV. However, it will only work for the second game of the day:
- $64.99/mo for the base fuboTV package
- No contract
- The local channels you want for NFL Playoffs
- 100+ live channels, including ESPN
- Works on most devices
- Read the full fuboTV review here
Try the free 7-day trial of fubo TV to watch The AFC Wild Card live stream.
Watch The AFC Wild Card Online with Hulu With Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is another great way to watch The AFC Wild Card online. Not only is Hulu Live one of the best cable TV replacements, but it’s great for streaming the NFL Playoffs, as it has every channel you will need.
- $64.99/month and no contract required
- Over 50 live channels, including the local networks you need for both of the AFC Wild Card games
- You get the Hulu on-demand service along with the live TV
- Works on pretty much all streaming players
- Read our Hulu Live TV review here
Hulu with Live TV is our top recommended option for watching the AFC Wild Card without cable. Try it free for 7 days!
Watch ESPN Live Stream with Sling TV
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to watch the first AFC Wild Card game online, then Sling TV is your best bet. However, it won’t work for the Titans Patriots game, as the service doesn’t have a CBS live stream.
- Packages start at $30 per month
- No contract – cancel any time
- ESPN included in Orange package, but no CBS or NBC
- Works on pretty much every device
- Read the full review here
Try Sling TV free for 7 days to watch the AFC Wild Card online.
Other Options to Watch The AFC Wild Card Online Without Cable
Other options for watching the AFC Wild Car Weekend games include: