The Premier League is one of the top soccer leagues in the world. You can expect to see some of the best matches played by some of the greatest players. Fans know all about how explosive these matches can get as each FC challenges themselves and each other to make it to the top of the leader board. If you’re a soccer fan and you want to watch Premier League online, you’ve got plenty of options! You don’t need cable to watch sports, just keep reading and you’ll discover all of the ways you can watch Premier League soccer without cable!
The rights to the Premier League soccer live stream belong to NBC in the United States. That means that most premier League soccer matches will air on NBC, NBCSN, and occasionally CNBC. While NBC can be limited, depending on the service and your area, NBCSN and CNBC are available nationwide. You can learn more about the services offering an Premier League soccer live stream, below.
How to Watch Premier League Online Without Cable: At a Glance
In the United States, the three main channels you’ll need to watch Premier League soccer online are NBC, NBCSN, and CNBC. If you have a digital antenna, you may already have NBC. If not, many of the available services offer it, as well. For NBCSN and CNBC, you’ll need either cable or a streaming service. Luckily, many services offer these channels and more. Two of the best options for EPL soccer streaming include:
fuboTV is a great option that costs more but includes more channels. You’ll start fuboTV with 95+ channels or you can add more, like you can with Sling TV. The main package is $55 per month, though the first month is $45. The package includes NBC in most areas. NBCSN and CNBC are available nationwide. This package includes plenty of perks including 3-day replay and a cloud-DVR with the option for upgradeable space. You can stream Premier League soccer matches on Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and other devices.
Using Streaming Services to Watch Premier League Online Without Cable
Cutting the cord may lead people to wonder how they are going to watch their favorite programming. Whether that’s sports, general entertainment, or even your local news channel, you can find it all with streaming services. Really, the main difference between cable and streaming comes down to price. Streaming is cheaper. In fact, some services will save you 50% or more off of what you payed for cable.
Some other highlights for streaming services include:
- No Contracts – With each streaming service on this list, you have the ability to cancel at any time. The moment you realize a service isn’t for you, you’re free to cancel. You won’t have to call anyone, either. You can cancel right through your online account by clicking a button or two.
- Budget Friendly – The cheapest streaming service offers packages from $25 per month, which is a significant savings over cable. Even the services that cost $50 per month, still save you a great deal over most cable packages.
- More than live TV – With streaming services, you can watch live or on-demand TV. A DVR comes with most services, allowing you to save programs you want. You don’t pay for these extra features – they come with your account. You can even sign into TV Everywhere apps, giving you even more content and more ways to watch.
- Watch from Anywhere – Streaming services use the internet to connect to your streaming device. These devices include Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, computers, mobile devices, and more. These devices are portable, so you can move them between TVs or in the case of mobile devices, you can carry them anywhere, and watch TV anytime you want!
- Free Trials! – One more thing that streaming services offer that cable doesn’t, is a free trial. This gives you a chance to learn more about the service you’re considering at no risk to you. If you don’t like the service, just cancel before the trial ends and you’ll pay nothing. It couldn’t get any easier.
As you can see streaming TV is just as easy and much cheaper than cable. So, now it’s time to see where you can watch Premier League soccer online.
Watch the Premier League Soccer Live Stream without Cable on fuboTV
fuboTV has been offering soccer coverage since they welcomed their first subscriber. These days, this sports-centric package offers over 95 channels and the chance to add several more. NBC is available in many areas and both NBCSN and CNBC are also included. You can save matches on the cloud-DVR or catch them on-demand, thanks to 3-day replay. fuboTV is available for $45 during the first month, but the regular price of $55 per month, starts in the second month. Other fuboTV details:
- $45 for the first month
- $55 per month from the second month
- 95+ channels
- Over 30+ sports channels are included
- Watch NBCSN, NBC (in most areas), CNBC, and much more
- Stream on computers, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and mobile devices
- A cloud-DVR is featured, and you can upgrade the space if you need more
fuboTV has something for everyone, especially sports fans. You’ll be able to stream on multiple devices at the same time, so if someone wants to watch something other than the Premier League soccer live stream, you’re covered. You’ll have all of the popular streaming features from the cloud-DVR to TV Everywhere access. The on-demand library even holds most shows and sports for up to 3-days in case you missed them. You can sign up for the free one-week trial to learn more.
Our fuboTV review can tell you more.
Watch Premier League Soccer Online without Cable with Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is another option offering a variety of content at prices lower than cable. This package offers 60+ channels for $45 per month. You also get a significant amount of on-demand content, thanks to the inclusion of Hulu on-demand. NBC is available in more areas than with any other service. You’ll also have the other channels needed to watch Premier League soccer online. Here are some other Hulu Live highlights:
- 60+ channels for $55 per month
- Hulu on-demand is a featured part of this package
- Local channels are available in more areas than other services offer
- A cloud-based DVR is included at no additional charge
- A one-week Hulu Live trial is included
- Watch on Xbox, Roku, iOS and Android devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and more
If you want a package that offers plenty of variety, this could be it. Hulu Live offers many of the most popular cable channels. This means you will have your fill of popular television, sports, news, and even movies. If you can’t find something to watch live, you can look to Hulu’s massive on-demand service as all of that content is also included with your package.
Our Hulu with Live TV review is here to tell you more.
Watch Premier League Soccer Online on Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the top budget options when it comes to streaming sports without cable. Packages start at just $25 per month, which is one of the cheapest options in streaming. Sling Blue is the best option to get the Premier Leagu soccer live stream. This package includes NBCSN and 40 other channels. NBC is available, but it’s only live in limited areas. CNBC can be added to your package with the News Extra package. Other bundle packs are available if you want to add even more channels to your package. Here are some additional details on Sling TV:
- Sling TV offers 30-50 channels to start depending on the package
- Several upgrades are available to get more channels without spending too much
- Sling Blue offers NBCSN, NBC (in limited areas), AMC, TNT, and more
- The News Extra pack is available with CNBC
- Plans from $25 per month
- Watch Sling TV free for 7-days with the Sling TV free trial
- An on-demand library is included
- Watch on iOS and Android devices, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more
Sling TV offers plenty of the things you’ll find with more pricier services. You’ll have access to TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library. The package you start with many have less channels than some, but you’ll have the ability to create your own package when you add channels. There’s even a cloud-DVR that can be added for a fee. Sling TV allows you to stream on most popular devices. You can learn more when you check out the free 7-day trial that Sling TV offers.
Learn more in our Sling TV review.
Watch the Premier League Soccer Live Stream with YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, and about 70 other channels in their main lineup. You’ll pay $50 per month. If you want an NBC live stream and are in a smaller city, this may be one of your best ways to get it. Packages include an on-demand library and a cloud-DVR with bottomless space. This means you can save the matches you can’t watch live and you won’t have to miss them! Here are some extra details on YouTube TV:
- 70+ channels for $50 per month
- No contracts are required so you can cancel whenever you want
- Many popular channels are included – Local channels are in many areas
- An on-demand library is included
- Works on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and Chromecast
- Record everything you want with the unlimited cloud-DVR
YouTube TV has something for everyone. Six user profiles can be created, and you can stream on up to three devices at once. The included DVR has unlimited space and will hold saved programs for up to 9 months. Plenty of channels are available live, but if you can’t find something to watch you can also look to the on-demand library or TV Everywhere apps, for more.
Our YouTube TV review has more info.
You don’t have to have cable or be in the U.K. to watch Premier League online. Thanks to the streaming services mentioned here, you’ll have everything you need to keep up with the English Premier League matches as they happen. Best of all, you can watch without spending the high prices that cable often charges. The options listed here are your best legal options if you want to watch Premier League soccer online without cable.
If you have any other questions on how to watch Premier League soccer online, be sure to let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Helen Back (see all)
- F1 Live Stream: How to Watch Formula 1 Online without Cable - 07/10/2020
- What is Disney+? Review, Price, Shows & More - 07/03/2020
- fuboTV ESPN: Finally, They Come Together - 06/29/2020