Right after the holiday, college football fans will get a chance to watch the Holiday Bowl. We hope this game is going to be a good one. The game will take place on December 28. You can watch the Holiday Bowl online on FS1.
Even though this is a cable channel, there are many services that will allow you to stream the game without cable.
In a hurry? Catch the Holiday Bowl with one of these streaming services this winter:
- Fubo TV: FS1 with multiple ESPN channels — a real sports giant streaming service for $64.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu Live: Over a dozen sports channels, FS1 included. Get what you need to watch the Holiday Bowl live. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: The cheapest way to get channels like FS1 and ESPN. $35 per month. Try the first month for $10!
Table Of Contents
This article will give you the information you need to watch the Holiday Bowl online without cable.
Everything you need is offered, so by the time you’re done reading, you should be set to sign up for one of these services to stream the Holiday Bowl online!
Holiday Bowl Schedule
The Holiday Bowl will take place on December 28 at 5 p.m. PST on FS1.
FS1 might be a cable channel, but thanks to streaming services there are several ways to watch the 2021 Holiday Bowl online. In fact, all of the services we’re about to mention offer free trials.
This means that you might even be able to watch the Holiday Bowl streaming for free.
How to Watch the Holiday Bowl Streaming Without Cable
These services are great options for sports coverage, but they offer all kinds of non-sports channels, as well. We’ll also look at other services that offer access to FS1.
Streaming services offer a cheaper way to enjoy the cable channels you like. If you’re tired of spending too much and not getting enough, streaming might be right for you. With streaming services, you’ll have the chance to watch TV from just about anywhere. And, as there are no contracts, you’re free to cancel whenever you like.
Streaming prices will vary based on the package you choose. The average package starts at around $64.99 per month. That said, some packages are as low as $35 or as high as $64.99, to start.
These packages offer access to live and on-demand TV. You’re free to stream from most places as long as you have access to a streaming device.
To watch TV, you can use mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, computers, and other devices.
Watch the Holiday Bowl Online on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV gives you access to more than 80 live channels including FS1 for $64.99 per month. While you’ll have plenty to watch live, all of Hulu’s on-demand content is also included.
A cloud DVR with 50-hours of space is included. You’ll also be able to watch FOX Sports Go and other TV Everywhere apps.
Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Watch 80+ channels for $64.99 per month
- On-demand content offers thousands of hours of TV and movies
- 50-hours of space with the cloud-DVR
- $64.99 per month
- A free Hulu Live trial gives you service for the first week free
- No contracts!
- You can watch on Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review should be able to answer all of your Hulu-related questions.
When you’re ready, you can sign up for the Hulu with Live TV free 7-day trial.
Watch the Holiday Bowl Live Stream with FuboTV
FuboTV offers over 100 channels in the starting package. Many additional channels can be added to your package for a fee. You can watch TV live or check it out later, with a 3-day replay.
You’ll also have a cloud-DVR that you can use to save content for later. Packages start at $64.99 per month, but the first month is available at a discount.
Check out more on FuboTV:
- $64.99 a month
- 100+ channels are included
- The on-demand library offers 3-day replay
- A cloud-DVR is also offered
- Watch on Roku, Apple TV, computers, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more
The FuboTV 7-day trial lasts for the first week of service.
Our FuboTV review is also available if you’d like to learn more before you try FuboTV out for yourself.
Other Ways to Watch the Holiday Bowl Online
FS1 is available on most services, so even though you’ve learned about Hulu Live and FuboTV, you still have a few more options that are available if you need them. You can also use the following services to watch the Holiday Bowl online:
- DirecTV Stream – Multiple packages offering 60+ channels to start for $69.99 per month. For a little extra, you can get dozens of regional sports networks. You can learn more in our DirecTV Stream review.
- Sling TV – Watch over 40 channels including FS1 in the Sling Blue package for just $35 per month. More details are available in our Sling TV review.
- YouTube TV – One package is available from $64.99 a month with over 80+ channels. Our YouTube TV review can give you more details.
This is just one way to watch one of the many College Bowl Games this year. If you have any questions about how to watch the Holiday Bowl online, be sure to let us know!