All College football fans love when the season ends if only to get to experience the excitement of College Bowl games. Dozens of games will take place from late December to early January. In the Camellia Bowl, the Sun Belt Conference (SBC) takes on the Mid-American Conference (MAC).
Keep reading to find out what you need to do to watch the Camellia Bowl online!
In a hurry? These three streaming services will give you a chance to try out their services before the Camellia Bowl:
- Fubo TV: All you need to watch the Camellia Bowl — ESPN alongside 35+ other sports channels. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu Live: A sports-and-family-friendly streaming service with more than 10 sports channels and cloud DVR for $64.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: For $35 per month, get ESPN and 30+ other channels to watch the Camellia Bowl in real time. Try the first month for $10!
Table Of Contents
The following paragraphs offer all of the details you need, so you’re ready to stream the Camellia Bowl without cable. You already know who will be playing, you’ll also find out the channel and how to watch the game cable-free.
Sign up for these services only takes minutes, so you’ll be ready to start streaming in no time!
Camellia Bowl Schedule
Like several other bowl games, the Camellia Bowl will take place on December 25, 2021. You can watch the game on ESPN, starting at 1:30 p.m. CST.
Even though ESPN is technically considered a cable channel, you can watch ESPN without cable using a streaming service. In fact, it’s easier than ever before to watch the 2021 Camellia Bowl without cable.
How to Watch the Camellia Bowl Online Without Cable
ESPN is available on several streaming services, but two of our favorites are Hulu Live and Sling TV. While we’ll start with these two services, by the end of this guide you’ll find out about all available options.
If you’re interested in streaming, you’re not alone. Thanks to the variety of options and the cheaper rates than cable, it makes sense why so many people are interested in making the switch. After a little research, you’ll be able to sign up for a streaming service in minutes.
Your package price will depend on which plan you choose, but some plans start at just $35 per month. The average starting plan begins at around $50/month, which is still much cheaper than the average cable plan.
Connecting to your streaming service is as easy as turning on your internet-connected streaming device and turning on the app. From there, you can flip channels, just like you would if you had cable.
Watch the Camellia Bowl Online on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers all of the content in Hulu’s on-demand library plus 80+ live channels for $64.99 per month. Multiple ESPN networks are included, but you only need the main ESPN to watch the Camellia Bowl online.
Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Watch 80+ channels
- All Hulu on-demand content is included
- ESPN is available nationwide
- Save up to 50-hours of content on the cloud-DVR
- A free Hulu Live trial gives you free access for a week
- No commitments
- You can watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Fire TV, Roku, etc.
Watch the Camellia Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV allows you to watch the Camellia Bowl live stream on ESPN for just $35 per month. The package you’ll need is Sling Orange. This package includes over 30 channels and there are several add-ons available if you’re interested in increasing your lineup.
Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Orange is available for $35 per month
- Watch over 30 channels
- ESPN is one of the available channels – others can be added for a fee
- Sling TV offers the cheapest way to watch college football without cable
- Watch Sling TV free for a week
- Watch on Roku, AirTV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
Make sure to sign up for the Sling TV free trial to give this service a shot.
You can also visit our Sling TV review to answer any questions you might have.
More Ways to Watch the Camellia Bowl Online
So, now that you know some ways to stream the Camellia Bowl, let’s look at the other options that will give you access to ESPN without cable.
The following services all offer ESPN in at least one package and they offer a free trial, so you’ll get to sample the services if you wish. Your other options include:
- DirecTV Stream – 60+ channels come in the main package for $6.99/month, ESPN included. For $15 per month extra, get 20+ RSNs! Read our DirecTV Stream review, here.
- FuboTV – ESPN is just one of over 35+ sports channels in this service’s $64.99 per month base plan. Read more in our FuboTV review.
- YouTube TV – Pay just $64.99 a month for 80+ channels, including ESPN. Our YouTube TV review can tell you more.
Make sure to let us know if you have any questions about how to watch the Camellia Bowl without cable. If you’re looking for other College Bowl Games, you should check out our full guide for more details.