If you are looking for a way to prime your New Year’s Eve with some excitement you might want to plan to watch the Belk Bowl! NCAAF fans are looking forward to a great match-up. No matter who you think is going to play or win, this game will be worth watching.
If you don’t have cable, you can learn how to watch the Belk Bowl online without cable.
In a hurry? Catch the Belk Bowl in time and try one of these streaming providers before you commit to a full-price first-month subscription:
- Fubo TV: ESPN included with 35+ other sports networks within the 100+ channel plan. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu Live: Multiple ESPN channels alongside dozens of family-friendly channels. An all rounder plan for sports fans. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: The cheapest service of the lot that offers ESPN for $35 per month. Try the first month for $10!
Table Of Contents
Most of the college bowl games will air on ESPN. Luckily, this is one of the easiest channels to get without cable. In the following sections of this article you’ll find out all the details you need to stream the Belk Bowl without cable.
You’ll be all set to choose a service, sign up, and watch the game by the end of this guide!
Belk Bowl Schedule
The Belk Bowl live stream will take place on December 30, 2021, at 11.30 a.m. local time. The game, between the Virginia Tech Hokies and Kentucky Wildcats, will air on ESPN. There are multiple services that offer ESPN without cable, so there’s no reason for you to have to miss the Belk Bowl live stream!
Fans of both Virginia Tech and Kentucky will want to watch the 2021 Belk Bowl. Not only is this the last game of the season for these two teams, it’s also one more chance for fans to see their team come out a winner!
How to Watch the Belk Bowl Online
When something airs on ESPN, we tend to recommend using either Hulu Live or Sling TV. We’ll mention other services that offer ESPN, but these services are both quite popular and offer a range of features that make them worth looking at.
They also offer free trials, so you can try them before you make the decision to keep them or not. As with all of the services on this list, there aren’t any contracts, so you can cancel any of these services whenever you want.
You’ll be able to watch live cable channels, or you can opt to watch on-demand content. Many streaming also offers the chance to watch more content on TV Everywhere apps.
Cloud-DVRs are also commonly available. All of these features are available in your standard package, which is all at a price cheaper than the average cable package.
Streaming requires a streaming device. There are several devices that you can use to watch most services. Options include Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and other devices.
Watch the Belk Bowl Online on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers the chance to watch over 80 live channels without cable. You can add additional channels for a fee. The main package is available for $64.99 per month.
In addition, to live content, you’ll have Hulu’s on-demand content to enjoy. TV Everywhere apps like, WatchESPN, can also be used. If you want to save content, you’ll even have a cloud-based DVR.
Here are more highlights about Hulu Live:
- 80+ channels
- Watch ESPN or the WatchESPN app
- Hulu on-demand is included
- Save up to 50-hours on the cloud-based DVR
- $64.99 per month
- A free Hulu Live trial lasts for seven-days
- No commitments or contracts to sign
- Watch on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review can tell you more about Hulu Live.
Of course, the best way to learn more might be to take the plunge and sign up for the Hulu with Live TV free 7-day trial.
Watch the Belk Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV was one of the first live streaming services and it remains one of the cheapest. You can sign up for the Sling Orange package to watch ESPN and 30 other channels for just $35 per month.
If you want more channels, there are dozens of options included. Like with other services, you’ll also have an on-demand library and can watch TV Everywhere apps.
Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Orange offers ESPN along with 30+ other channels
- Add dozens of extras for a small fee
- Some of the cheapest rates for watching college football without cable
- Watch Sling TV free for a week
- Watch Sling TV on iOS/Android, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, etc.
The Sling TV free trial is your chance to find out if Sling TV is the service for you. The trial lasts for one-week.
You can find out more details in our Sling TV review.
More Ways to Watch the Belk Bowl Without Cable
Now that you’ve heard more about Hulu Live and Sling TV, let’s look at the other services you can use to watch ESPN without cable. Here are the additional options you can use to stream the Belk Bowl cable-free:
- DirecTV Stream – ESPN is one of 60+ channels in the basic package that’s $69.99 per month. For $15 per month extra, get more than 20 regional sports networks, and more. Our DirecTV Stream review offers even more details.
- YouTube TV – Pay just $64.99 per month for over 80 channels including ESPN. Our YouTube TV review can tell you more.
You can learn more in our College Bowl Games guide! And if you have any questions about how to watch the Belk Bowl online, you can leave them in our comment section.