On the final day of NBA All Star Weekend, there is an exhibition game that is known as the NBA All Star Game. This fun game is comprised of two teams that are created through a fan-based voting process. Luckily, you can watch the NBA All Star Game online without cable.
This year, the NBA All Star Game live stream will air on TNT on March 7, starting at 8 pm ET. If you don’t have cable, you can use a streaming service to watch the game. Many streaming services offer TNT, so you shouldn’t have a problem finding one that will work for you. With that in mind, let’s get started so you can find a way to watch the NBA All Star Game online.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Watch the NBA All Star Game Online Without Cable: At a Glance
- 2 Using Streaming Services to Watch the NBA All Star Game Online
- 3 Watch the NBA All Star Game Online with fuboTV
- 4 Watch the NBA All Star Game Streaming on Hulu with Live TV
- 5 Watch the NBA All Star Game Live Stream on Sling TV
- 6 Watch the NBA All Star Game without Cable on YouTube TV
- 7 Watch the NBA All Star Game Streaming on AT&T TV
- 8 Wrapping Up
How to Watch the NBA All Star Game Online Without Cable: At a Glance
TNT is a pretty popular channel, which means that you shouldn’t have too many problems finding a way to watch the NBA All Star Game without cable. Multiple streaming services are available to choose from. Two popular options that offer a wide range of channels are fuboTV and Hulu with Live TV. Both of these services are contract-free, so if you sign up and aren’t happy, you can cancel at any time. Check out the brief overview for these two services and keep reading to learn more about all of the ways that you can stream the NBA All Star Game.
fuboTV provides a package with over 100 channels. Along with TNT, you’ll have Syfy, TBS, beIN Sports, AMC, USA, and even some local channels (based on location). You’ll get this package for $64.99 per month. Streaming is possible on most devices. Your account also includes a cloud-based DVR and the chance to stream on simultaneous devices at the same time. There are also several options that will allow you to upgrade your account, if you want to customize parts of your package. Try fuboTV free for 7-days.
Hulu Live is another great choice when it comes to NBA All Star Game live streaming. Over 60 channels are included. You’ll also have a ton of on-demand content including TV shows, movies, and Hulu originals. This package is $64.99 per month and comes free of contracts. Hulu also offers the option of adding movie channels to your package. You can stream the NBA All Star Game on Roku, Xbox One, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more. Stream the first 7-days for free.
Using Streaming Services to Watch the NBA All Star Game Online
Streaming services have continued to crop up over the last couple of years, with even more expected in the coming year. This leads a lot of people to wonder how much different streaming services are and if they are worth leaving the comforts of cable. If you’re curious about streaming, this section should clear things up for you.
- Free Trials & No Contracts – If you want to try a new service, it’s easier to do that when there is no risk involved. No streaming service requires any type of contract, which means you’re free to cancel the second you realize a service isn’t for you. More importantly, most services, including all of the ones listed here, offer a free trial offer. This gives you the chance to find out if you like a service and to cancel before you get stuck paying, if it’s not.
- Cheaper Prices – Obviously this depends on which package you choose and from which service, however, streaming prices are cheaper than cable prices. If you go on averages, cable bills are over $100 a month and the average streaming plan is $64.99. That’s a lot of savings to enjoy!
- More than Just Live TV – Live TV is great, but if you’re busy you probably are going to need more to your TV than just the standard live options. Most streaming services provide an on-demand library and the use of TV Everywhere apps. Other services also include access to a cloud-based DVR, so you can save what you want and watch it on your schedule.
- Stream Where you Want – Lots of people watch TV on a TV and while you can do that with streaming services, you also have other options. Using a streaming device that connects to the internet allows you to watch TV with devices that connect to your TV (Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Chromecast, etc.) or mobile devices, computers, and other devices.
The next sections offer all the details you need to stream the NBA All Star Game online!
Watch the NBA All Star Game Online with fuboTV
fuboTV has one of the largest packages in streaming that start subscribers out with over 100 channels. If you want more channels, there are dozens of add-ons available that you can use to customize your package. The base package starts at $64.99 per month. You’ll get the first month for just $45. You can stream the NBA All Star Game on TNT using most devices including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, computers, and more. Other fuboTV details:
- 100+ channels in the basic package from $64.99 a month
- The on-demand library features 3-day replay
- A cloud-DVR is also included
- Stream on smart TVs, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, etc.
- Something for everyone is available and add-ons are available
- Watch the NBA Slam Dunk Contest too
fuboTV provides a package the size of cable, but for less money. You even get a discount during your first month! Each fuboTV subscription starts with a free one-week trial! Remember, you can cancel any time. Our fuboTV review can provide additional information.
Watch the NBA All Star Game Streaming on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers a great lineup with over 60 local and nationwide networks. This is a contract-free service, so you won’t be tied down if you’re not satisfied. You’ll have local channels, TNT, USA, TBS, Syfy, Discovery, ESPN, and several other popular channels. Add in the fact that you get all of Hulu’s on-demand content, and you’ll have plenty to watch, whenever you want. Hulu with Live TV is available for the monthly price of $64.99. Here are some more highlights:
- 60+ channels and Hulu on-demand in one package
- $64.99 a month
- This is a contract-free service
- If you share your account, you can make user profiles
- Don’t miss out on the Hulu Live trial offer
- Watch on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, computers, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
Hulu Live is a great service that offers something for just about everyone. You’ll have local and nationwide channels that include sports, news, and plenty of general entertainment. You even get the first week for free. Our Hulu with Live TV review has all of the answers to any questions you might have.
Watch the NBA All Star Game Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV gives you the choice of three packages and all of them include access to TNT. Both Sling Orange (30+ channels) and Sling Blue (45+ channels) are $35 per month. You can combine the two packages into one package for $50 per month. Either way, you’ll have TNT and many other channels at your disposal. You’ll also be able to add several channel bundles to any package, giving you even more to watch. Standard features like an on-demand library is included. Here are some extra details on Sling TV:
- Starting packages are $35 a month
- The combined, larger package is $50 a month
- Customize your package with add-on bundles
- Sling TV is a contract-free service, so when you cancel is up to you
- A Sling TV free trial lasts for a full week
- A cloud-DVR comes with each account
- Stream on most devices including Roku, mobile devices, computers, smart TVs, and more
Sling TV has been popular since the beginning of live stream. While there are many of reasons to love Sling TV, some of the top reasons are the price point and the option for customization. More than any other service, Sling TV allows you to create a package just for you. You can learn more in our Sling TV review.
Watch the NBA All Star Game without Cable on YouTube TV
YouTube TV offers one main package. Over 70 channels are included for $64.99 per month. Local channels are available in most areas. You’ll also have AMC, ESPN, TBS, TNT, USA, and a wide variety of other channels. An on-demand library is included along with a cloud-DVR with unlimited space. If you share your account, you can make user profiles for everyone. You’ll be able to stream the NBA All Star Game on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, and more. Here are additional details on YouTube TV:
- $64.99 per month for over 70 local and nationwide channels
- Watch local channels, TNT, AMC, ESPN, and many other popular channels
- Stream on Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more
- Your cloud-based DVR is available with unlimited space
- Some family features are also included
- A free 7-day trial is available
YouTube TV offers a risk-free trial and no contracts. This means you can cancel during the trial, so you’re not charged. If you decide to keep the service, it means you can cancel whenever you want. You can watch TV live or on-demand with this package. Make sure to check out all of the highlights in our YouTube TV review.
Watch the NBA All Star Game Streaming on AT&T TV
AT&T TV provides on more option if you want to watch USA without cable. Here you can pick from multiple packages. No matter which package you choose, they all include USA. This means you can focus on the other channels in the package. The cheapest package is $79.99 per month and includes HBO, ESPN, and 40 other channels. Like other services, there are channels that can also be added to your package for a fee. Here’s more on AT&T TV:
- Several package options are available
- Prices are higher than some services – starting at $79.99 per month
- Over 40 channels are included in the basic package
- Many add-on options are also included
- You can stream content on-demand – A cloud-DVR is also included
- Stream your first week for free
- Watch on Amazon Fire TV, computers, mobile devices, smart TVs, Chromecast, and more
AT&T TV offers a lot of popular features and the channel lineup is good, too. The main problem here is that the prices are higher, and you get less channels than with other services. You can add more channels, but that will cost you more. You can find even more details in our AT&T TV review.
Some of the biggest streaming services available offer a TNT live stream without cable. This is good for you because it means more ways to watch the NBA All Star Game online. Each of these services offers a free trial, and they are all contract-free services. If you time your signup right, you should even be able to watch the NBA All Star Game live stream for free. Once you’ve watched the game, you can always cancel if you find the service isn’t right for you.
Our comment section is always open if you need to know more about how to watch the NBA All Star Game online!