NFL Football has always big a big concern for those wanting to ditch cable. The NFL’s exclusive contracts with a variety of networks makes it difficult to get every game, everywhere. But while it may be hard, its not impossible. For example, can you watch NFL RedZone without cable? You can thanks to live streaming services like fuboTV (free 7-day trial). Check out all of the different ways to watch NFL RedZone online once you’ve cut the cord.
Table Of Contents
How to Watch NFL RedZone Without Cable TV
NFL RedZone is the around-the-league feature from the NFL. With it, you can watch every major play and keep up with all the scores from every game throughout your Sunday afternoon. You’ll see every red zone drive and scoring play for the afternoon games. It’s perfect for those who need to pay attention for fantasy football leagues or just hardcore fans – and for those who don’t want to watch commercials – a cord cutting favorite!
How can you watch NFL RedZone online without cable? Top on our list is fuboTV.
You don’t need cable or satellite to stream either service. Just a good internet connection and a streaming device will give you what you need. With the subscription, you can stream NFL RedZone online and tons of your other favorites in entertainment, news, and sports.
Watch NFL RedZone Online on with fuboTV
Our top choice to watch NFL RedZone without cable is fuboTV. The details are:
- $59.99 per month
- NFL RedZone available with an add-on package
- Watch 100+ channels including some local channels
- Hard to find sports networks make fuboTV a top way to watch sports online
- High-quality HD streams
- NFL Network and more
- Compatible with Roku and many other devices
- Read our fuboTV review to learn more
Start with a free 7-day trial of fuboTV to watch the NFL RedZone online.
Can I Watch NFL RedZone on Sling TV?
It’s been a bumpy ride for Sling TV (free trial) in terms of streaming NFL RedZone. While Sling TV was an earlier adopter for the channel, along with NFL Network, it lost the channels due to a carriage dispute back in June 2020. However, as of September 15, 2020, Sling TV has announced it came to an agreement to bring NFL RedZone and NFL Network back to the service. So yes, you can watch NFL RedZone online with Sling TV.
- You can add NFL RedZone with the Sports Extra package
- The total cost per month is $40 for Sling Blue + Sports Extra, making it the cheapest way currently to watch NFL RedZone without cable
- Sling TV’s Blue Package includes NFL Network
- Sling Blue includes limited local networks in certain markets, which prove helpful for watching football
- Stream on most devices
- Sling TV is available with a free trial here
You can learn more in the Sling TV review here.
Is NFL RedZone Without Cable Available on Vidgo?
Our second pick to watch NFL RedZone online is Vidgo. At an affordable price to start with, the additional package that includes NFL RedZone streaming won’t be a big cost factor. Here’s what you need to know:
- $39.99 per month for the basic package includes local channels in some markets
- NFL RedZone and NFL Network included
- No contract
- Social watch using the mobile app
- Works with the most popular streaming devices
- Read our Vidgo review here
You can watch NFL RedZone without cable on Vidgo and save money. Try Vidgo free for 7 days.
Other Options to Watch NFL RedZone Without Cable
Along with fuboTV and Sling TV, there are two other possibilities to watch NFL RedZone streaming.
NFL Game Pass – The NFL’s own streaming service. $99 per season and all regular season games are available on-demand shortly after they air. Additionally, NFL Game Pass gives you access to an NFL RedZone live stream as well as NFL Network content. Full NFL Game Pass review here.
Have any questions about how to watch NFL RedZone without cable? Leave a comment below for help.