Anyone who’s thinking about killing their cable bill might hesitate wondering if there will be a way to watch their favorite network once they cut the cord. For football fans, that channel they can’t live without is often the NFL Network. So can you still watch NFL Network without cable?
Read on to learn about the best legal ways to watch NFL Network online after you’ve cut the cord.
How to Watch NFL Network Without Cable TV
NFL Network is an important channel for football fans. It carries NFL Preseason games, Thursday Night Football, and year-round 24/7 coverage of the sport. Thankfully there are a couple of streaming services that offer the channel in their packages. Our top recommendations are fuboTV and Sling TV for the ability to stream NFL Network.
Neither service requires a cable or satellite subscription. You just need a good internet connection and a compatible device, like your computer or smartphone. Once you subscribe you can watch NFL Network online as well as many of your other favorite TV shows, news programs, and hard to find sports.
Watch NFL Network Online on with fuboTV
Our top choice to watch NFL Network without cable is fuboTV, a popular streaming service known mostly for its sports offerings (although fuboTV also carries plenty of regular entertainment and news channels).
The details are:
- $55 per month — no contract, cancel any time
- Tons of sports networks make fuboTV a great option to watch sports online
- High-quality HD streams
- Cloud DVR lets you record games and anything you want
- NFL Network live streaming
- Compatible with Roku and most other popular streaming devices
- Read our fuboTV review to learn more
Start with a free 7-day trial of fuboTV to watch the NFL Network live stream.
Watch NFL Network Without Cable on Sling TV
The other main option we want to mention is to watch NFL Network online with Sling TV. The best part about this is the price. Sling TV is the cheapest way to stream the NFL Network legally. The channel is available with their Sling Blue package.
Here are the details:
- $25 per month – cancel any time you want
- No contract – pay month-to-month like you do with Netflix or other streaming services
- NFL Network streaming comes with the Sling Blue package
- Get both Sling TV packages (Orange & Blue) for a discounted price for a huge selection of channels
- Works with the most popular streaming devices (Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Chromecast, smartphones/tablets, computers, etc.)
- Read our Sling TV review for a more in-depth look at the service
You can watch NFL Network without cable on Sling TV and save money. Try Sling TV free for 7 days.
Other Options to Watch NFL Network Without Cable
Along with fuboTV and Sling TV, there is one other option to watch NFL Network streaming.
Do you have any other questions about how to watch the NFL Network without cable? Just let me know by leaving a comment below!