Lifetime is a popular cable channel that is geared towards female audiences. They offer a mix of reality and dramatic programming for both TV and movies. They also run a lot of syndicated content, so you can find popular older shows airing during the daytime or on the late-night or weekend schedule. Lifetime is so popular that they even have a few spin-off channels, including LMN (Lifetime Movie Network). If this is one of your favorite channels you might be used to watching it on cable. Well, this article can offer all you need to know to watch Lifetime online cable-free.
The sections below will go through all of the services that allow you to watch Lifetime without cable. You’ll find out about the cost, features, and any important details that you need to know. With this information, you’ll be able to easily sign up and get access to a Lifetime live stream. All of the services included here offer a legal alternative that allows you to watch Lifetime without cable, so let’s get started!
How to Watch Lifetime Without Cable: At a Glance
If you want to watch Lifetime online without cable, you’ll find a wide variety of services available that you can use. We’ve listed two of our favorite options for Lifetime streaming here, but you’ll find the full range of available services if you read the rest of this article. Either way, any of the services listed here offer a Lifetime live stream and are a great way to watch TV without cable!
Philo is the service to choose if you don’t want sports or local channels. This package is hands-down the cheapest option to stream cable channels for less money. You’ll get close to 60 channels for just $20 per month. There are no contracts, so like the other services, you can cancel at any time. You’ll have an on-demand library and you can use TV Everywhere apps. Philo is even one of the few services that offer unlimited cloud-DVR. You can save as much content as you want! Along with Lifetime, you’ll have Hallmark, AMC, History, Logo, Discovery, Food Network, BET, Destination America, LMN, IFC, and many other channels.
Sling TV offers Lifetime in every package they offer. Sling Orange offers 30 channels and Sling Blue offers 40+ channels. Both of these packages are available for $30 per month. A combined package is available for $45. If you want more channels, there are several add-on options that you can use to stream well over 100 channels, if that’s what you want. All packages offer access to TV Everywhere apps, an on-demand library, and a cloud-based DVR with limited space. You’ll be able to stream content on AirTV, Apple TV, Roku, iOS/Android devices, and more.
Using Streaming Services to Watch Lifetime Without Cable
Streaming is easy and cheap, which explains why millions of people have left behind their cable contract to stream Lifetime through any number of streaming services. If you’re thinking of making the switch, there are a lot of reasons that make it worthwhile. Here are some of the popular reasons that streaming is becoming the go-to option for streaming fans:
- Save anywhere from $45 or more per month. This is based on the average cable price ($100+) vs the average streaming plan ($55) per month. You might save more or less, depending on the package you choose and any package upgrades that you add.
- Stream at home or on-the-go with streaming devices you own. You can use Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more. These devices can be used from anywhere and you own them, so you can have as many as you want and won’t be charged extra for having more boxes.
- Enjoy simultaneous streaming. At the minimum, most services allow you to stream on at least two devices at the same time. With cable, you’re able to watch on as many TVs as you want, but you’re often charged a fee per box, which raises your overall price.
- More added features are included in the main package. Things like cloud-DVR space and an on-demand library are included features with each package. You can also watch network TV Everywhere apps for more content. Add-ons are available, but they aren’t required.
- No contracts! Streaming is designed to make sure that subscribers are happy with their package. If you’re not, you can cancel your service. Cancelling is as easy as signing up. You just click a few buttons and you’re done.
- No risks! Most services (including all of the ones offering a Lifetime live stream) offer a free trial. You can cancel during the trial to avoid payment. This means if you’re not happy, you can cancel a service before you’re even charged.
Now it’s time to find out more about the services offering a Lifetime Network live stream.
Watch Lifetime Streaming without Cable on fuboTV
fuboTV starts you off with about 100 channels. While that should be enough for most people, there are just as many add-ons available, if you want more channels. The base package is $55 per month, but the first month is just $45. Along with live TV, you’ll be able to access TV Everywhere apps, and there’s an on-demand library. You can stream Lifetime and other fuboTV content on mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices. Other fuboTV details:
- $55 per month with a $10 discount the first month
- Something for everyone including more than 30 sports channels
- General entertainment channels include AMC, FX, USA, TNT, Hallmark, and more
- Stream on computers, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and mobile devices
- A cloud-DVR offers space, or you can upgrade for more
fuboTV offers a robust lineup that is sure to provide something for everyone. If you want more, there are several upgrades available. This package is available for the average streaming price, and it comes with all of the popular streaming features. This package even starts with a free one-week trial! Our fuboTV review has more information.
Watch Lifetime Online on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV works best for fans of on-demand TV. While the 60+ live channels are able to offer something for everyone, the Hulu on-demand library features thousands of hours of TV including Hulu Original content. It definitely offers the best of both worlds for TV and movie fans. In addition to Lifetime, you’ll have local channels in most areas, Food Network, USA, ESPN, FX, Freeform, TNT, and many other channels. Your package is $55 per month and with no contracts, you’re free to leave your package behind at any point. Here are some more highlights:
- 60+ channels for $55 a month
- Thousands of hours of movies and TV shows are included
- Local channels are included in most areas
- A cloud-DVR is also included
- The Hulu Live trial offer gives you the first week for free
- Watch on Apple TV, Roku, computers, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, etc.
Hulu Live offers a risk-free way to experience all that Hulu has to offer. You’ll start with over 60 channels and from there you can add movie channels if you want. Of course, you’ll also have Hulu’s on-demand library, a cloud-DVR, and other great features. Since there are no contracts, you’re able to cancel on your own terms. Our Hulu with Live TV review can provide more information.
Stream Lifetime with Sling TV
Sling TV is the next cheapest streaming option in the bunch, with packages starting at just $30 per month. Both the Sling Orange and Sling Blue package offer Lifetime streaming. Depending on the package you choose, you could also have ESPN, AMC, TNT, USA, FS1, FX, and many other channels. You can also add more channels for a fee. Sling TV is a contract-free service so you can cancel whenever you want. Here are some added details on Sling TV:
- Three packages to choose from starting at $30 per month
- AMC, ESPN, Food Network, TNT, USA, FX, and others may be included
- Add-on packages are also available
- All plans are contract-free
- Watch TV free for a week using the Sling TV free trial
- A cloud-DVR comes with the package and an upgrade is available
- Stream on mobile devices, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, and more
Sling TV is a great choice, offering multiple package plans, and plenty of room for upgrades. You can keep the package you start, or you can add dozens of other channels. You’ll be able to stream on most devices, whether you’re at home or on the go. You can find out more in our Sling TV review.
Watch Lifetime Online without Cable using Philo
Philo is becoming a more popular choice among streamers that don’t need sports or local content in their package. This is because Philo is the cheapest streaming service available. In fact, it’s so cheap that you get nearly 60 channels for just $20 per month. You’ll have channels like AMC, Hallmark, Food Network, Discovery, and of course, the Lifetime Network live stream. Here are the highlights:
- 60 channels for just $20 per month
- Watch Hallmark Drama, AMC, Lifetime, Discovery, History, Food Network, and more
- Prices are cheaper because there are no sports channels included
- The cheapest streaming package available in any service
- No contracts!
- A free one-week trial is available
- Watch on Apple TV, computers, Roku, mobile devices, and more
- Stream on three devices at once
Philo is a great choice if you’re not a sports fan or you don’t need sports in your streaming package. For $20 per month, you get around 60 channels, an unlimited cloud-DVR, an on-demand library, and access to TV Everywhere apps. You’ll start with a free week trial, and you’ll be free to cancel anytime you want!
Watch Lifetime Online with Vidgo
Vidgo specializes in social viewing. This allows you to watch the Lifetime live stream on your mobile devices while chatting with friends and other viewers. You’ll be able to experience the joys of a cable-free existence. Around 60 channels are included in this package, for $40 per month. Unfortunately, add-ons like a cloud-DVR or an on-demand library are not included.
- $40 a month for 60 channels
- No contracts!
- Vidgo offers live social TV
- No on-demand library is included
- Watch ABC, Lifetime, Paramount Network, FX, HGTV, Hallmark, and much more
- Watch using Fire TV, computers, mobile devices, and Roku
- Stream on three devices simultaneously
- Check out Vidgo for free with the Vidgo 7-day trial
Vidgo doesn’t offer things like an on-demand library or a cloud-DVR. That said you can experience social viewing when you watch live TV on your mobile devices. If you want to check out Vidgo, you can do so risk-free with the free 7-day trial. You’ll be able to learn more in our Vidgo review.
How to Watch Other Entertainment Channels without Cable
Looking for info on how to watch another channel without cable? Check out the chart below.
|BET||Hallmark Mysteries & Movies||TruTV|
|Comedy Central||HGTV||TV Land|
|Discovery Channel||Investigation Discovery||VH1|
All of the options you’ve learned about will allow you to watch Lifetime online without cable. You can sign up with each service for free, and if a service isn’t for you, you’ll be able to cancel at any time. You should easily find a service that works for you including many, if not all, of your favorite cable channels. Remember sign up only takes minutes, so you could have a Lifetime live stream on your TV (or mobile device) in no time!
Do you have questions on how to watch Lifetime online without cable? If you do, feel free to let us know as we’d love to help!