Big Ten Network, or BTN, is the sports network just for fans of the Big Ten division of college sports. But can you watch Big Ten Network online without cable even if you’ve cut the cord to eliminate your cable bill?
You can! You’re able to watch Big Ten Network without cable through a variety of streaming services like fuboTV (free 7-day trial) and Hulu with Live TV, among others. The best part is not only is streaming more convenient as you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, or computer, but it’s also way cheaper than cable!
Check out our full guide with all the details on how to watch BTN without cable or satellite TV.
Teams in the Big Ten
The now inaccurately named Big Ten is up to 14 college teams. They are:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Indiana University Bloomington
- University of Iowa
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- University of Maryland, College Park,
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Northwestern University
- The Ohio State University
- Penn State University
- Purdue University
- Rutgers University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Fans of theses teams know how important it is to stay connected, even if they’ve moved out of market. BTN gives everyone a chance to keep watching.
How to Watch BTN Without Cable TV
Both services offer Big Ten Network streaming live without cable to watch your favorite Big Ten games all season long.
They are both streaming-only services so you won’t need cable or satellite. All you need is a good internet connection and a compatible streaming device. With either, you can watch BTN online along with many of your other favorites shows, sports, and more.
Here’s why cutting the cord in favor of streaming services makes so much sense:
- The average cable bill is over $100. Streaming services start as low as $25 a month.
- There are no contracts with streaming services, so you can cancel any time without penalty.
- You can stream wherever you want, however you want — at home on your TV, on the go on your phone or tablet, on your computer, etc.
Watch Big Ten Network Online Streaming with fuboTV
Our top pick for streaming Big Ten Network without cable is fuboTV. For sports fans, it may be our top choice period as it offers dozens of regional, national, and international sports networks. In fact, it’s one of our top picks to watch sports online.
Here are the details:
- $55 per month
- No contract, cancel whenever you want
- A lot of hard to find sports networks
- BTN and all the other channels you need to watch college football online
- High-quality HD
- Live streaming broadcast networks
- Works with Roku, smart devices, and more
- Read our fuboTV review
Start with a free 7-day trial of fuboTV to watch BTN online.
Watch Big Ten Network Online with Hulu With Live TV
Another choice to watch BTN without cable is on Hulu with Live TV. It’s one of the most affordable cable alternatives that give you a lot of options to watch your favorite shows and networks, including the Big Ten Network live stream. Here’s what you need to know:
- Only $45 per month
- No contract
- Watch BTN live
- Over 50 live channels
- Huge on-demand Hulu classic library for binge-watching
- Compatible with most streaming devices
- Read our Hulu Live TV review to learn more
Hulu Live TV is a great solution to watch Big Ten Network online without cable. In fact, it’s a popular cable replacement choice for a lot of people.
You can try Hulu Live now to see if it’s right for you.
Other Options to Watch Big Ten Network Without Cable
Even though Hulu Live and fuboTV are our top recommendations to watch Big Ten Network online, there are a couple of other choices. They include:
PlayStation Vue – $45 per month for 46+ channels. BTN is available as an add-on feature. Includes a ton of sports channels for watching college football, MLB, NFL, NBA, and more. Full PlayStation Vue review has more info.
With so many ways to watch Big Ten Network online without cable, there’s never been a better time to cut the cord and save some money.
Have any questions? Leave a comment below and we’ll help you out.