There’s no doubt – we’re in a bizarre time right now where we’re all stuck at home, bored and stressed. So what do we do? We turn to entertainment for comfort. Just turn on the TV, find something to watch, and relax. Easy enough, right? Well, not always.
The fact is, we have more content at our fingertips than ever before. And while it’s good to have options, it can also be overwhelming. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sat down to find something to watch, scrolled through looking at titles for 30 minutes, and finally ended up just watching Seinfeld reruns for the thousandth time. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that!)
Well, luckily, Hulu feels your pain and is here to help. As of today, Hulu is launching a tool to help you figure out to watch – The Hulu Quiz.
The Hulu Quiz: What Should I Watch?
The Hulu Quiz aims to match your current feelings and needs with recommendations for things to stream. Here’s how it works.
- Head over to The Hulu Quiz here and click to begin.
- Decide whether you want suggestions of family-friendly content or all ratings.
- Answer a few questions about your current emotional state and mindset.
- Choose between a full movie or a shorter TV show.
- Receive your recommendation and get to watching!
It’s so simple. Just click here and get started.
Hulu is a premium streaming service that offers many of the most popular TV shows and movies on demand. You can stream it on pretty much any major device including laptop, smartphone, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. And the best part is, it’s one of the most inexpensive services on the market. Starting at only $5.99 per month with no contract, Hulu will only cost you about the same as a latte at your local coffee shop.
This is a sponsored post. We only accept sponsored content that we believe offers a great value to our loyal readers. Sponsored content allows Kill the Cable Bill to manage the expenses of running this website and to work tirelessly to bring you extensive coverage of streaming and cord cutting. If your organization is interested in sponsoring content on our site, email [email protected]
Latest posts by William Parker (see all)
- Report: 24% of Baseball Fans May Cut Cable If the MLB Season Is Cancelled - 06/08/2020
- Report: Netflix Saved the Average Viewer 58 Hours of Commercials During the Coronavirus Shutdown - 06/01/2020
- Big Cable to Lose $264 Million in Revenue from Hidden Fees This Year Just from Customers That Left in Q1 - 05/19/2020