For basketball fans, Christmas Day is more than just a day to receive presents–it’s a day to watch some of the biggest NBA games of the year. And luckily now that there are so many great streaming options, you don’t need cable to watch the Christmas games. Read on for detailed information on how to watch NBA Christmas Day Games online without cable TV.
What Channels are NBA Christmas Day Games On in 2020?
Don’t want to read the whole guide? What you need to know is that 2020 Christmas games are televised on ESPN and ABC. Although those are traditionally cable channels, there are a few ways you can stream them without cable.
How to Watch NBA Christmas Day Games Online without Cable
The great thing about the Christmas Day games this year is that you have some good options for streaming the two channels they’re televised on. If you want to watch NBA Christmas Day games without cable, we recommend fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV or Sling TV. These cable TV alternatives offer ESPN, as well as access to the ABC games.
Can You Watch Christmas Day NBA Games on fuboTV?
fuboTV offers both ESPN and ABC in many markets, so it’s the perfect service for watching NBA Christmas games. And if you opt for the 7-day free trial, you can watch them all live for free. A bit about the service:
- Features both ESPN and ABC, along with many of sports and entertainment channels
- Free cloud DVR included
- As low as $59.99 per month
- Works on most major devices
Watch NBA Christmas Day Games Online with Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV is a streaming service that offers a complete cable Tv replacement. It offers 60+ live channels, along with Hulu’s popular on-demand service. The service starts at $64.99 per month, depending on what Hulu package you select.
- Over 60 live channels and Hulu on-demand
- $64.99 per month starting out with no contract
- Local channels along with poplar channels like ESPN, TNT, FS1, and more
- One of the best options to watch NBA online
- Works with Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, computers, mobile devices, and more
- Read the Hulu with Live TV review for more info
Hulu Live prices are considerably lower than cable, yet the service still allows you to watch most of your favorite channels live. Ready to try it out to watch NBA Christmas games online? Sign up for the Hulu Live free trial here.
Stream Christmas NBA Games Cheap with Sling TV
Sling TV is similar to Hulu Live in that it offers live streaming of channels with no cable contract. However, the big difference is it offers smaller bundles at lower price points. The service starts at $30 per month, which includes over 20 channels. To watch NBA Christmas Day games, you’ll want the Sling Orange package, which includes ESPN.
- 33+ channels starting at $30 per month (see Sling TV packages here)
- Works on practically every device you can think of, as it’s the original live streaming service
- Local channels on Sling TV are limited, but ABC games are simulcast on ESPN3, which is included in Sling Orange
- Free 7-day trial, no contract
For more info, check out our Sling TV review.
NBA Christmas Day Games TV Schedule
Pelicans vs. Heat (12 p.m. | ESPN)
Warriors vs. Bucks (2:30 p.m. | ABC)
Nets vs. Celtics (5 p.m. | ABC)
Mavericks vs. Lakers (8 p.m. | ESPN/ABC)
Clippers vs. Nuggets (10:30 p.m. | ESPN)
You can view the full NBA schedule here.
Have any questions about how to watch Christmas Day games online? And don’t forget, as the season draws to a close in a few months, make sure to catch our guide for how to stream the NBA Playoffs. Enjoy the games!
- How to Watch Spring Training Online Without Cable - 02/17/2021
- How to Watch Baseball Online: MLB Streaming Guide (2021) - 02/16/2021
- How to Watch NBA G League Online without Cable - 02/11/2021