The XFL was originally played for only one season back in 2001. This time, the glitz and gimmicks of the WWE have been abandoned for pure football. The Seattle Dragons might be the perfect fit for your new XFL team. If you want to watch the 2020 Seattle Dragons season, as well as other XFL games, but you’ve cut the cord, what can you do? How can you watch the Seattle Dragons online without cable?
There are a few ways to stream Seattle Dragons games without cable. Let’s take a closer look.
The Seattle Dragons 2020 Schedule
Here are the 10 weeks of the Seattle Dragons schedule for 2020:
- Saturday February 8 at 2 p.m. ET at DC Defenders on ABC
- Saturday February 15 at 5 p.m. ET vs. Tampa Bay Vipers on FOX
- Saturday February 22 at 5 p.m. ET vs Dallas Renegades on FOX
- Saturday February 29 at 5 p.m. ET at St. Louis Battlehawks on FOX
- Saturday March 7 at 2 p.m. ET at Houston Roughnecks on ABC
- Sunday March 15 at 7 p.m. ET vs Los Angeles Wildcats on ESPN
- Sunday March 22 at 3 p.m. ET vs. New York Guardians on ABC
- Sunday March 29 at 6 p.m. ET at Dallas Renegades on FS1
- Sunday April 5 at 6 p.m. ET at Los Angeles Wildcats on FS1
- Saturday April 11 at 2 p.m. ET vs. Houston Roughnecks on ABC
The XFL games will are on several channels this season, but these are the ones you need most if you want to watch the Seattle Dragons online without cable. Read on for our suggestions.
What Channels Offer the Seattle Dragons Games Live Stream?
There are 6 networks that will show the XFL games in 2020, but you’ll only need access to 4 to stream Seattle Dragons games. Even if you only plan to stream Seattle Dragons online this season, you will probably still want access to the complete XFL schedule. There are two services that offer every channel for the XFL. They are Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW.
How to Watch The Seattle Dragons Online without Cable
Streaming isn’t that different from regular cable. The draw for most people is the pretty big reduction in cost. Once you subscribe you’ll set up your stream device and you can watch whatever shows, sports, or news programs you want. Most services are compatible with all of the streaming devices such as your computer, smart phone or tablet, some smart TVs, or devices like Roku or Amazon Fire. We recommend you check out multiple options before deciding on one.
Watch The Seattle Dragons Without Cable on Hulu with Live TV
You can watch the Seattle Dragons live streaming on all four networks with Hulu Live. With your subscription, you’ll be have access to a ton of programming, including live local channels in most markets. Hulu has all of the channels that will show XFL games (ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2) right in their basic package. And one of the biggest draws to Hulu is their huge on-demand library, perfect for binge watching.
Hulu with Live TV is just $55 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel at any time. Hulu Live works with most streaming devices and you can watch Seattle Dragons online at home or away.
- 60+ live channels
- Extensive on-demand library
- $55 per month
- No contracts
- All the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, and FS2
- Compatible with most streaming devices
- Get a free 7-day trial to watch Seattle Dragons without cable
You can also read more about it in our in our Hulu with Live TV review.
AT&T TV NOW Offers Everything for Seattle Dragons Streaming
Another recommendation to watch Seattle Dragons online, along with the rest of the XFL games, is AT&T TV NOW. It includes ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1 included in all packages and FS2 is available as an add on. But, none of the Seattle Dragons games will be on that network this season. Pricing start at $65 with 40+ networks. And you’ll also have access to local networks in most markets and lots of other options for sports and entertainment.
- Easy to use interface
- XFL channels ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1
- FS2 available as an add-on
- No contracts
- Log into TV Anywhere apps online
- Works with Roku, Apple TV, computers, gaming consoles, and more
- You can learn more in our AT&T TV NOW Review here.
You can start out with a free 7-day trial of AT&T TV NOW to watch Seattle Dragons without cable to try it out.
Other Ways to Watch Seattle Dragons Without Cable
Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW are our top picks, but they’re not the only services where you can watch XFL and stream Seattle Dragons games this season.
Sling TV – packages start at $30 per month (7-day free trial) – Sling TV does not include ABC but does have FOX, FS2 and FS2 in the Sling Blue package and ESPN and ESPN2 with Sling Orange. Our Sling TV review has more details.
YouTube TV – Packages start at $50 per month and includes all the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2. Our YouTube TV review has more.
Latest posts by Helen Back (see all)
- How to Watch NBA Without Cable TV (2020) - 07/15/2020
- How to Watch Baseball Online: MLB Streaming Guide (2020) - 07/15/2020
- F1 Live Stream: How to Watch Formula 1 Online without Cable - 07/10/2020