If you’re a football fan, then you know that the NFL Combine is a key part of the draft. Without it, you and the teams have an incomplete picture of all the potential talent ready to enter the league. The combine includes several athletic trials to provide data on the various positions. Groups of players will demonstrate their skills each day, starting with quarterbacks, tight ends, and wide receivers on Thursday, February 27 starting at 4 p.m. ET on NFL Network. But how can you watch the NFL Combine online without cable TV?
There is good news. If you want to watch the NFL combine without cable, we have your sources here.
The NFL Combine Schedule
The on-field workout schedule is:
- Tight Ends, Quarterbacks, and Wide Receivers take the field on Thursday, February 27 from 4 to 11 p.m. ET
- Place Kickers, Special Teams, Offensive Linemen, and Running Backs work out on Friday, February 28 from 4 to 11 p.m. ET.
- Defensive Linemen and Linebackers show off on Saturday, February 29 from 4 to 11 p.m. ET
- Defensive Backs are the focus on Sunday, March 1 from 2 to 7 p.m. ET
Whoever you want to watch, you can see them play on NFL Network when they air the NFL Combine live.
How to Watch the NFL Combine Without Cable TV
NFL Network is one of the more difficult sports networks to find streaming, but there are a couple of options that include the channel in their packages. Our recommendations are fubo TV and Sling TV so you can watch NFL Network and stream the NFL Combine online.
You don’t need cable to stream. All you need is a subscription to one of the services and a good internet connection and compatible streaming device. Most services work with a variety of devices like Roku, Amazon Fire, some smart TVs, your computer, and your smart phones and tablets.
Watch NFL Network Online on with fubo TV
Our top pick to watch the NFL Combine without cable is fubo TV. The service is one of the few to offer NFL Network, and it has plenty of other sports, news and entertainment for your enjoyment.
- $55 per month
- Tons of hard to find sports porgramming
- High quality HD streams
- NFL Network live streaming
- Compatible with Roku and other popular devices
- Read our fubo TV review to learn more
Start with a free 7-day trial of fubo TV to watch the NFL Network live stream.
Watch NFL Network Without Cable on Sling TV
The only other option to watch the NFL Combine streaming is Sling TV. Specifically, NFL Network is included in the Sling Blue package. One of the big selling points for Sling TV is the low price, but there are plenty of great networks available.
Here are the details:
- $30 per month for Sling Blue
- Discounted rate on Sling Blue and Sling Orange if you subscribe to both
- No contract so cancel any time
- NFL Network streaming with Sling Blue
- Works with the most popular streaming devices
- Read our Sling TV review
You can watch the NFL Combine without cable on Sling TV and save a few more pennies. Try Sling TV free for 7 days.
Other Options to Watch the NFL Combine Without Cable
At this time, no other streaming services offer NFL Network. That means these are your two best bets to watch the NFL Combine online legally.
That’s everything we know right now about how to watch the NFL Combine online without cable TV when it airs starting February 27. If you have more questions, ask below.
Latest posts by Helen Back (see all)
- 13 Ways to Watch NFL Online without Cable TV (2020) - 09/20/2020
- How to Watch College Football Without Cable - 09/19/2020
- How to Watch Notre Dame Football Online without Cable - 09/19/2020