The XFL is back and better than ever before. After only one season in the early 2000s, the entire league has been retooled and will return in February. The new XFL is all about football. The LA Wildcats might be your team if you’re out on the west coast. If you want to watch the 2020 Los Angeles Wildcats season, along with the rest of the XFL, and you no longer have cable, what are your options? How can you watch the Los Angeles Wildcats online without cable?
There are a few ways to stream Los Angeles Wild Cats games without cable. Here’s how.
The Los Angeles Wildcats 2020 Schedule
Here are the 10 weeks of the Los Angeles Wildcats schedule for 2020:
- Saturday February 8 at 5 p.m. ET at Houston Roughnecks on FOX
- Sunday February 16 at 3 p.m. ET vs Dallas Renegades on ABC
- Sunday February 23 at 6 p.m. ET vs DC Defenders on FS1
- Saturday February 29 at 6 p.m. ET at New York Guardians on ABC
- Sunday March 8 at 9 p5.m. ET vs. Tampa Bay Vipers on ESPN
- Sunday March 15 at 7 p.m. ET at Seattle Dragons on ESPN
- Saturday March 21 at 5 p.m. ET at St. Louis Battlehawks on FOX
- Sunday March 29 at 3 p.m. ET vs. Houston Roughnecks on ABC
- Sunday April 5 at 6 p.m. ET vs. Seattle Dragons on FS1
- Thursday April 8 at 8 p.m. ET at Dallas Renegades on FOX
The XFL games are across several channels this season. If you want to watch the Los Angeles Wildcats online without cable, here are our suggestions.
What Channels Offer the Los Angeles Wildcats Games Live Stream?
There are 6 networks in total that will air XFL games in the 2020 season, but you’ll only need access to 4 to stream Los Angeles Wildcats games. To watch Los Angeles Wildcats online this season, you’ll still want access to the complete XFL schedule. There are two services that offer every channel for the XFL. They are Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW.
How to Watch the Los Angeles Wildcats Online without Cable
Streaming is a lot like traditional cable. The biggest difference for most people is the cost. After you subscribe you just need to set up your streaming device and you’re ready to watch your favorite sports, entertainment, and more. Most services are compatible with lots of streaming devices like your computer, smart phone or tablet, a few smart TVs, or dedicated devices like Roku or Amazon Fire. You can look at the options and determine what’s best for you.
Watch The Los Angeles Wildcats Without Cable on Hulu with Live TV
You can watch the LA Wildcats live streaming on four networks with Hulu Live. With a subscription, you’ll be able to watch tons of live content, including local channels in most markets. It includes all of the networks that will show XFL games (ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2) in the basic package. And if you or someone in your home loves binge watching, their on-demand access is incredible.
Hulu with Live TV is just $55 per month. There is no contract so you’re not locked in. Hulu Live works with most streaming devices and you can watch Los Angeles Wildcats online wherever you are.
- 60+ live channels
- Extensive on-demand library
- $55 per month
- No contracts
- All the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, and FS2
- Compatible with most streaming devices
- Get a free 7-day trial to watch Los Angeles Wildcats without cable
You can also read more about it in our in our Hulu with Live TV review.
AT&T TV NOW Offers All You Need for Los Angeles Wildcats Streaming
Our next choice to stream Los Angeles Wildcats online, and the rest of the XFL games, is AT&T TV NOW. It has ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1 included in all of their packages. FS2 is available with an add on, but none of the Los Angeles Wildcats games will air on that network this season. Pricing start at $65 with 40+ networks to stream. And you’ll also have live local networks and plenty of other choices for sports and entertainment.
- An easy to use interface
- XFL channels ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1
- FS2 available as an add-on
- No contracts
- Log into TV Anywhere apps online
- Works with Roku, Apple TV, computers, gaming consoles, and more
- You can learn more in our AT&T TV NOW Review here.
You can start out with a free 7-day trial of AT&T TV NOW to watch Los Angeles Wildcats without cable to try it out.
Other Ways to Watch Los Angeles Wildcats Without Cable
Hulu with Live TV and AT&T TV NOW are at the top of the list, but they’re not the only services with access to the XFL networks to stream Los Angeles Wildcats games this season.
Sling TV – packages start at $30 per month (7-day free trial) – Sling TV does not include ABC but does have FOX, FS2 and FS2 in the Sling Blue package and ESPN and ESPN2 with Sling Orange. Our Sling TV review has more details.
YouTube TV – Packages start at $50 per month and includes all the XFL channels: ABC, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2. Our YouTube TV review has more.
That’s everything we know about how to watch the Los Angeles Wildcats online without cable. Check out the XFL full schedule here and everything about the Los Angeles Wildcats here. And don’t hesitate to ask more questions in the comments.