A VPN is an essential tool for cord-cutters. And ExpressVPN is our favorite. This Black Friday, they are offering a great deal: lock in a low price and get 3 extra months free.
The normal price of ExpressVPN is $12.95/mo. When you buy it a year at a time, it is $99.95 or $8.33/mo. But you get 3 extra months free for a cost of just $6.67 per month for 15 months!
Why You Need a VPN
There are many reasons you need a VPN:
- Private Browsing: No one sees what you are doing online. And unlike some VPN companies, Express does not log your activity.
- Unblock Sites: Eliminate restrictions imposed by governments, employers, schools, and more.
- Secure Access: Get access to the internet that you expect and deserve regardless of where you are. ExpressVPN works with Netflix, Hulu, FuboTV, YouTube, and more.
- Stay Hidden: Keep your IP address hidden so spying eyes don’t see where you are browsing from.
ExpressVPN is offering a great deal from now through Black Friday and Cyber Monday ending November 30th. Here are the prices:
- $12.95/mo (one month)
- $9.95/mo (6 months)
- $8.33/mo (12 months)
- $6.67/mo (15 months — Black Friday only)
Remember: This deal is only available through the end of the month. If you don’t use it, you’ll have to wait until next year — and maybe not even then!
There are many reasons why you should choose ExpressVPN over its competitors:
- Vast Coverage: 160 VPN servers in 94 countries
- TrustedServer: independently audited servers never write data to hard drive
- Split Tunnelling: Run partly through VPN and partly on the straight internet
- Network Lock: Keeps data safe if VPN connection drops
- No Activity Logs: ExpressVPN does not record your activity
- Strong 256-bit AES Encryption
- Private Encrypted DNS
This deal is only available through the end of the month. There won’t be another deal like it any time soon. Don’t miss out!