With each New Year that happens, people make the decision to get into better shape. While some of those people fail at their resolution, what if you had an easier way that you could succeed? Maybe you don’t have time in your day to go to the gym, but what if you didn’t have to? Instead of dealing with the hassles of the gym, you could save money and try out an online fitness alternative. Beachbody On Demand may be the service you need to get your fitness goals on track.
In this Beachbody on Demand review you’ll learn all of the important parts of this service. You’ll find out what kind of workouts there are and what you get beyond fitness videos. You’ll also find out about your streaming options. Obviously, we’ll talk price and free trials, too. With that in mind, let’s get started so you can find out more about Beachbody On Demand!
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is Beachbody On Demand?
- 2 How Does Beachbody On Demand Work?
- 3 Beachbody On Demand Prices
- 4 Beachbody On Demand Review: What’s Included?
- 5 What Devices Can I Use with Beachbody On Demand?
- 6 Beachbody On Demand Review: Free Trial
- 7 Cancellation Details – How Do I Cancel Beachbody On Demand?
- 8 Is Beachbody On Demand Worth It?
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand is a streaming service that specializes in online fitness streaming. You get complete on-demand access to fitness training plans and workout videos. So, it’s like most streaming services that offer on-demand content, except that all of the content here is related to fitness and changing your body.
Plans are all inclusive. You’ll have access to Beachbody On Demand fitness programs, meal plans, coaching, challenges, and anything else they offer. Currently there are more than 60 programs to choose from. This gives you a lot of variety. If you start a plan and don’t like it, you’ll have plenty of others that you can choose from and move on to.
If you’re worried that this isn’t the right fitness service for you, there’s a free 2-week trial available to new members. This is a contract-free service, so if you sign up to try it and find you’re not using it or that you don’t like it, you can cancel before the end of the trial and you won’t be charged!
How Does Beachbody On Demand Work?
In simple terms, most on-demand streaming services work pretty much the same way. That said, Beachbody On Demand is a niche service, offering fitness videos and workout plans. Here are the basics you can expect with Beachbody On Demand:
- You’ll be able to stream fitness videos and full plans from the device of your choice
- Over 60 workout plans are available and more than 1,000 single videos
- Depending on the plan, you’ll receive menu planning, personal coaching, fitness challenges, and more
- BOD is set up so that users need minimal equipment and can work out from just about anywhere
- In order to make things easier on busy people, workouts are under 60 minutes
- You can cancel whenever you want
- Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
- Customization options allow you to enter your goals to receive a custom plan suited for you
Beachbody On Demand Prices
Beachbody On Demand has several pricing options. Some of them include a free trial, while others offer a money back guarantee. Either way, the package you choose can be cancelled at any point either by calling Beachbody (1-800-470-7870) or by cancelling through your account. Your pricing options include:
- 3 Month Membership Plan – $39 per cycle (Free 14-day trial)
- 6 Month Membership Plan – $59 per cycle (30-day Money Back Guarantee)
- Annual Plan – $99 per cycle (30-day Money Back Guarantee)
There are also a few plans with Shakeology included, which enrolls you with Shakeology, as well as BOD. If you order one of those plans, you’d need to cancel both BOD and Shakeology separately if you decide to cancel.
Beachbody On Demand Review: What’s Included?
Beachbody On Demand offers a lot of content that’s going to be helpful if you’re trying to transform your body. Here are some of the best features:
- More than 60 workout programs including Core De Force, 22 Minute Hard Corps, 80 Day Obsession, 21 Day Fix, Shift Shop, Insanity, 3 Week Yoga Retreat, and many others
- Personalized trackers that allow you to track all of your progress
- Nutrition plans that are personalized to help you meet your fitness goals
- Fitness guides and articles to help you learn more about fitness and exercise
- The chance to download videos for offline viewing
- A workout calendar that will help keep you working towards your goal
- The choice of audio to go with your workout
- The chance to modify your workout video to meet your ability
- Access to fitness coaches – both independent and professional
- Watch Beachbody On Demand on most streaming devices
- The chance to integrate your workout history with your Fit Bit
- Either a money-back guarantee or a free trial, depending on your plan
- No contract – you can cancel any time
As you can see Beachbody On Demand has a lot to offer. As Beachbody On Demand is cheaper than the price of most gym memberships, it’s worth considering if you have some fitness goals you want to crush!
What Devices Can I Use with Beachbody On Demand?
BOD works on most streaming and mobile devices. More specifically, you can stream at home or on-the-go using any of the following devices:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Mobile devices
Beachbody On Demand Review: Free Trial
There is a free trial available for Beachbody On Demand, but it depends on which package you choose. The only package that currently offers a free 14-day trial is the 3-month plan. This $39 plan starts you off with two-weeks for free. You won’t be charged until the end of the trial. If you cancel during the trial, you won’t be charged. Otherwise, you’ll make your first payment on the day that your trial ends.
The other available packages do not include a free trial. Instead, they offer a money-back guarantee. This allows you to get your money back if you cancel during the first 30-days. As there is no trial, you will pay for these plans, the minute that you sign up.
Cancellation Details – How Do I Cancel Beachbody On Demand?
You can cancel Beachbody On Demand at any time. You have a couple of options in how you can cancel. You can either call Beachbody or you can login to your online account and cancel from there. Either way, the process should be hassle-free.
If you want to call Beachbody, you can reach them at 1-800-470-7870. You’ll be able to talk to a customer service representative who can help you to cancel your account. Otherwise, you can go to your Beachbody account online and cancel there. Just remember, if you sign up for a plan that includes Shakeology, you’ll need to cancel that separately.
Is Beachbody On Demand Worth It?
How worth it any streaming service is will depend on you. That said, if you find yourself making excuses as to why you can’t meet your fitness goals, Beachbody on Demand could help. The price is reasonable, some plans offer a free trial, and there are no contracts. You’re never tied to the service so you can keep it as long as it continues working for you. All in all, if you want a quick and easy way to start meeting your fitness goals, Beachbody On Demand is worth trying.
Do you have any Beachbody On Demand questions? If you do, feel free to let us know what they are in the comments!