Download PlayOn, and watch internet content on your TV in less than 5 min
PlayOn allows you to enjoy your favorite TV Shows, and Movies from websites such as Netflix, Hulu (Including “Web Only” Content), YouTube and more; on your TV using your Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or Roku. PlayOn also works on your iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Google TV, and many other DLNA-compliant devices.
In addition to Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube, PlayOn subscribers get access to sports content from ESPN, NHL.com, MLB.tv, ESPN3.com and NFL Rewind. You also get access to CBS, Comedy Central, TV.com, TBS, Oprah Winfrey, SyFy Rewind, Adult Swim, Spike TV, CNN, Fox News, PBS, PBS Kids, Nick, Cartoon Network, Amazon VOD, Youtube, MTV, BET, VEVO, and Pandora (PlayOn Music). Then there are the dozens of great channels available from third-party PlayOn plugins sites like: Crackle, Discovery Channel, Food Network, HGTV, and many International Channels.
5 Simple Steps: No technical knowledge is required
- Click here to Buy with a 30 day Money Back Guarentee
- Download and Install PlayOn
- For subscription services, go to Settings and enter your credentials
- Click the PlayOn icon on your game console, media player or mobile device
- Enjoy total content freedom on your TV
PlayOn the Xbox
You can pay for PlayOn one of three ways: a monthly subscription ($4.99), a yearly subscription ($39.99), or for a one-time fee ($….), get a free ____ when you purchase a Lifetime PlayOn License. No risk, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
PlayOn the PS3
Minimum Requirements: * PC running Windows OS, * 512 MB RAM, * 100MB of available hard drive space for the install, * A networked PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or DLNA compliant device
Video Streaming Tips:
- Use a wired connection for more consistent speed. Wireless connection speeds can vary based on the device, transfer speed and interference
- Make sure no other bandwidth intensive applications are running elsewhere on the network (i.e. video games, file sharing, Skype)
I really like PlayOn because it’s an easy way to see the shows I want when I want, and I don’t have to pay for cable.
“38% of PlayOn’s customers have canceled their cable and just stream everything for a fraction of the cost.” …Unknown publisher
As always, comments are welcome and encouraged. Cheers!
p.s. If you really enjoyed this post, please consider helping me out and spreading the word below! Thanks!